amiibo Festival New amiibos annouced for December!

aliendeallstar

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
It seems there are 4 new amiibos coming in December:

CQMj4MvU8AEEwQ5.jpg

Source: http://gonintendo.com/stories/243748-animal-crossing-amiibo-festival-more-amiibo-announced-for-dece

I was going to be buying all 8 of the figures to own the whole set, but I'll probably end up picking specific characters now because 12 would be a little pricey. I'm hoping that they'll be another 3-pack that includes Celeste and Blathers.

Wow, more money to spend xD!!

Now I know what I'm asking for Christmas.....all the Animal Crossing Amiibo~ ^.^

My wallet can't handle all of this why you gotta do this too us Nintendo why !... But I got no choice I must collect these and finish collecting amiibo's no matter how long it will take x.x..

This is going to be so expensive to collect all the Animal Crossing Amiibo... especially with all the card series, the figures and the promo cards that come boxed with games etc 0_o

I dont think I can afford this kind of addiction xD I think i'll just buy the game bundle for the cards and call it a day, unless they make a Bob amiibo, that is.

That's cool, but I think the NL Villager needs more love. He only appeared in 1 game!

I was just confirmed this morning that in North America, Isabelle & Max figurines ARE exclusive to the Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival bundle.

I was just confirmed this morning that in North America, Isabelle & Max figurines ARE exclusive to the Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival bundle.

This was confirmed a long time ago friend

Yeah I was gonna collect them all, but since they announced Wave #2 I think I'll just get my favs (Isabelle, Digby, Reese, Cyrus, and maybe Resetti and Kicks). My brother said he will probably end up getting them all anyway so there really isn't any reason for me to collect them all if he plans to.

Back