• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival New amiibos annouced for December!

Nintendo EU announced these will come to Europe Jan 29

Nintendo is trying to DESTROY my wallet!
Have mercy doggone it!!

John Lucas

P.S.: Must have Resetti...Must have...Must not SCRAM...Must have Resetti...

P.P.S.: Oh wait. Didn't pay attention to the original posting date. September. Whoops.
One more month to wait for Resetti. I'm fine with that. And so will my wallet be.

Last edited:
These guys are gonna be released on the 22nd. Anyone know if they're gonna be a pain in the ass to obtain??

These guys are gonna be released on the 22nd. Anyone know if they're gonna be a pain in the ass to obtain??

It might depend on where you are but in Canada u definitely won't have a problem getting ahold of AC amiibos. They've all been in stock everywhere since their release haha the preorders for the second wave went up on BestBuy a few days ago and show no sign of selling out. All the amiibos went on sale after christmas actually, I think they may have bought too much in anticipation of holiday shopping.

On a related note I preordered Resetti :lemon:

rover-kappn-amiibo.jpg Apparently, this was leaked by a Target advertisement, along with a Timmy/Tommy one. The Timmy/Tommy is Target-exclusive. I did pre-order Kicks already, though. What a cutie.

Apparently, this was leaked by a Target advertisement, along with a Timmy/Tommy one. The Timmy/Tommy is Target-exclusive. I did pre-order Kicks already, though. What a cutie.

I wonder how easy it will be for the rest of the world to get Timmy/Tommy >.<

That means everywhere except PAL regions have had Amiibo exclusives too :/

It might depend on where you are but in Canada u definitely won't have a problem getting ahold of AC amiibos. They've all been in stock everywhere since their release haha the preorders for the second wave went up on BestBuy a few days ago and show no sign of selling out. All the amiibos went on sale after christmas actually, I think they may have bought too much in anticipation of holiday shopping.

On a related note I preordered Resetti :lemon:

I can confirm this!

I've seen every single Animal Crossing amiibo in EB Games stores here in Ontario. The Smash amiibos though... not so much. xD

Back