• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

1st contest rewards!

shunishu

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
hi, just found this on twitter..
I guess you get these for participating? not sure, we'll see tomorrow ^^
we've seen the cake, but the house is new.
CPzqVKvVAAAMC4t.png

Last edited:
Cute! I'm curious what you get for winning besides being displayed or if there are even actually winners. Guess we'll know soon enough.

Last edited:
hope you dont get special items or so just for winning, cause that'd be pretty unfair, since bloggers and youtubers with tons of followers will get most votes..
but who knows maybe we can beat them still ^^;

there are also people who already somehow maxed out the ratings they can receive i think...anyway.. ^^;

curious how big the candy house is, doesnt seem to be an exterior, but dunno

Last edited:
How do we enter exactly? Just unlocked the Happy Home Network last night, haven't had many chances to play around with it yet :D

europeans won't get to participate, will they? i find it a little unfair if we can't get the items because the game is not out for us yet...

europeans won't get to participate, will they? i find it a little unfair if we can't get the items because the game is not out for us yet...

Why wouldn't they get to participate? It says October 1st through October 16th.

How do we enter exactly? Just unlocked the Happy Home Network last night, haven't had many chances to play around with it yet :D

the contest technically isnt out yet, but it'll prolly work like you enter the contest through the HHN then you choose a plot and start working.

I believe these are new items being put in for the contest. I don't think the winners of this are the only ones who will get this prize. Aren't these going to be international competitions too? So we'd be competing against the whole world not just our countries lol

isn't that just the voting period? i could be wrong, of course.

The pic and the HHN computer both say the submissions are accepted starting oct 1st - 16th

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many winners are there? I know nothing about this! Where can i read about it?

There isn't a lot of info about it. Just what the HHN computer says, the Japanese ac website and now this pic

It'd be hard for some people I imagine if they don't have the furniture they need

Anyone reminded of the Witch's Candy house to lure kids so they can get obese and eat them?

I am really excited about this but I need to find out who unlocks the sweets furniture so I can actually do something nice!

I am really excited about this but I need to find out who unlocks the sweets furniture so I can actually do something nice!

Merengue unlocks it!

I guess they're waiting for it to be October 1st everywhere... It's already the first here in Japan but it hasn't started yet :/

Merengue unlocks it!

I guess they're waiting for it to be October 1st everywhere... It's already the first here in Japan but it hasn't started yet :/

Damn I hope she shows up! I will have to keep making other houses until the lat day probably and then remember to enter. When it does open does anybody know if it will be just a random plot with nobody living in it or will we have to do someones house in the theme and submit it?

Merengue unlocks it!

Perhaps at midnight PST? 20 minutes...

EDIT: Yup, it's live!

Back