• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I Come With My Own Theme Music~ ♪ ♫

Kerrilea

Bells
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hello everyone,

My name is Kerri (Kerri Leanne, hence the username) and I am ecstatic to be here! I used to be huge into forums when I was younger, but haven't been a part of any community in many, many years.

I have two jobs, my own apartment, and will be getting two kittens soon (named Totoro and Jirachi). I don't know who my favourite villager is, but Truffles is definitely high up on the list! <3

I could eat breakfast for every meal. Eggs and sausage are delish!
Toys and such are pretty scarce in my home, but I do have a cute alpaca and Squirtle plushie.
Right now I am completely procrastinating from being an adult and going grocery shopping.

As far as Animal Crossing is concerned, I purchased New Leaf the date of release and was playing it tons. I had tons of paintings, and I was pretty proud of my town... However, I recently purchased a digital copy from Nintendo so that I could always play even when I was traveling with another cartridge in the system. My town of Avalon is super new, but part of me really enjoys starting over fresh!

Happy Home Designer is extremely addictive, I picked that up on the date of release as well. (I don't have a lot of money, I just work at Best Buy and would be so sad to sell it to everyone else without owning it myself :p)

I'm worried that the cards are going to be as rare as some of the amiibos have become.

Overall, I think that I'm going to be spending a lot of time here.

Thank you all for having me, <3

Last edited:
Aye, Welcome to TBT forums! You seem like you will have a great time here!

Hope to see you around

welcome to the forums. :) Also super jealous that you have hhd! :p
Thank you! Yeah, it was pretty expensive. It's super fun though, and has some fun features for viewing other peoples creations. I hope you can get it soon. :)

Hello! Welcome to TBT forums. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)
Thanks~ I'm sure I will :)

Aye, Welcome to TBT forums! You seem like you will have a great time here!

Hope to see you around

Thanks so much, I think I will have a blast here :)

Hi there welcome to the forums. I am also relatively new as well but this has become like a second home to me I hope you like it and stick around. I think you might like a lot of the sub forums that let you get to know each others like in the Brewster's Cafe forum. Its a lot of fun. Welcome again and have a wonderful day!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you get to know the community! Maybe we will trade someday :3

Welcome to TBT
Points for owning a Squirtle plush xD

Hi there welcome to the forums. I am also relatively new as well but this has become like a second home to me I hope you like it and stick around. I think you might like a lot of the sub forums that let you get to know each others like in the Brewster's Cafe forum. Its a lot of fun. Welcome again and have a wonderful day!

I've definitely checked out Brewster's Cafe from your recommendation. It's so fun!
Thanks for that :D

Welcome to TBT
Points for owning a Squirtle plush xD

Thanks! He is definitely one of my prized possessions. <3

Welcome! I'm also pretty worried about the cards I'm going to go clean out Gamestop on payday. Because I don't want to miss out on the fun. :<

Breakfast food is boss! I love cereal and eggs. Not together. But like apart. And separately. (Eggs+Cheese+tortilla=lazy breakfast!) :3

Hi! Welcome to Tbt :') And wow you like eggs, I like you already xD

Seriously glad to have you here ^^ Have fun!

Welcome! I'm also pretty worried about the cards I'm going to go clean out Gamestop on payday. Because I don't want to miss out on the fun. :<

Breakfast food is boss! I love cereal and eggs. Not together. But like apart. And separately. (Eggs+Cheese+tortilla=lazy breakfast!) :3

Omfg, that sounds delicious! My lazy breakfast is well-done egg with avocado on toast! Mmmm, now I'm hungry. haha

Welcome and what a detailed first post. Makes my single paragraph look lazy :)

Nooo, don't say that! It's my fault, I tend to think in paragraphs ;p
Hi! Welcome to Tbt :') And wow you like eggs, I like you already xD

Seriously glad to have you here ^^ Have fun!

Woohoo! That was easy :D
Thanks so much!

Back