• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have/want to have more than one copy of AC:NL?

Do you have/want to have more than one copy of AC:NL?

• I have more than one copy of the game!

Votes: 62 56.9%
  • I only have one copy, but I want to have more than one.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I only want one copy of the game.

Votes: 21 19.3%

• Total voters
I thought about having more than one town for a while, but I decided against it. My town is always changing and growing and I like it that way. I'm not in it to have the "perfect town". I just want a town that I can change to look how I want to.

I have three copies, but I'm not using them as often as I thought I would... I'm really only focusing on Heaven.

i have two copies :) i'm not really interested in any more but i'd have loved an extra ds so i could trade stuff between my towns a lot easier.

I only have one but I wish I had another one so I could get more of the villagers that I like or make a cycling town c:

I'm fine with having one since I barely have time to spend on the one game anyway. If I were doing cycling I probably would've wanted the other game.

I think that a second copy would be fun since I love my current town and wouldn't want to destroy it xP.

I have a second copy... But I have no clue what to do with either of them.

I'm not sure if this choice is supposed to depend on money or not, but overall I don't want an extra copy. I don't think it's worth the money since I will only be using it to mess around anyway (for weeds, hybrids, items, etc) and honestly once I start cheating like that I'll probably won't like playing my actual town as much anymore.
If they were free though, I would get an extra town and see what I could do with it, but in the end it'll probably be abandoned anyway. I think we should just live with the fact that we only have one town and make the best of it, you'll eventually won't be spending as much time on your main time as you would without an extra copy.

I have three copies, two proper towns and a cycling town. I justify this because I a) work and earn my own money, dammit, and b) I've put a cumulative 500 hours into these games, and what else can give you that kind of enjoyment for less than ?100? I don't think I've played that long on all my PS3 games combined.

I only have one copy, but my boyfriend has an extra copy he told me I can have, so I may use that for cycling villagers c:

Back