Celebrate the launch of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
We've got a super lovely new collectible to celebrate the launch of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer this week, go pick it up right now for 149 Bells. This item will only be available for a limited time until sometime early October, so don't miss out!

And of course, be sure to join in the discussion in the Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer board, as well as all the latest news at Animal Crossing World!

Justin

Unlike the game, this collectible is actually available to Europe on the same day it became available for North America! :D

Yay, I love the look of the new collectible! I can't wait until I get Happy Home Designer and I'll be avoiding the HHD forum for a little bit so I don't see too many spoilers. :3

We've got a super lovely new collectible to celebrate the launch of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer this week, go pick it up right now for 149 Bells. This item will only be available for a limited time until sometime early October, so don't miss out!

And of course, be sure to join in the discussion in the Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer board, as well as all the latest news at Animal Crossing World!

Justin

Cool, i just discovered the collectible in the shop and i bought it immediatly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay, I love the look of the new collectible! I can't wait until I get Happy Home Designer and I'll be avoiding the HHD forum for a little bit so I don't see too many spoilers. :3

Ohh you live in Europe too right?

You live in Europe too right?

Yep, but I'm getting the game later as it will have to be delivered to my current address and then mailed to my next address because I'm moving October 1st and wouldn't be able to get mail at my next address until October 3rd. :(

Also not that it means anything but I noticed I was the eighth person to buy the collectible from the shop haha. I noticed the characters on the top of the page which made me notice this thread. c:

Unlike the game, this collectible is actually available to Europe on the same day it became available for North America! :D

Should I ask for proof of residence to buy the collectible??

Kinda wish the colors were inverted to match the other letters/houses but I can live with a red collectible. Neat job!

Last edited:
it matches my kind of red lineup!

Last edited:
I can't wait to buy HHD! I'll be avoiding that thread too since I don't need any spoilers.

And the new collectible looks awesome, it'd go great with the full letter set! I checked it in my inventory though.... and there's a glitched up "Sell Back" button..... weird.

I was actually surprised there wasn't a restock for the Happy Home Designer release, but this is even better! I hope there's one for Amiibo festival, too! And if there is collectibles of the amiibo I will die

What a lovely surprise to find this new Collectible this morning! Hooray! Thank you!❤️

I really got into this game ever since I got it. Its a really fun game. That Fast-food restaurant I made for Frita really proud myself.

Also, that collectible is really nice. Thanks for making the collectible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back