• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling 🌸Oli's Variety SPEED-Cycling🌸 (six ways to pay!) Boxes: New: BONBON

Sure!!
I guess I'll just have to put a hold on cycling until I can get a new cartridge for my main ;u; but yes I will gladly take Phoebe, thank you so much! <3

Awh, why? :eek: And no prob! I'll need the picknick basket but then I can give her to ya c;

Awh, why? :eek: And no prob! I'll need the picknick basket but then I can give her to ya c;

Because my cycling method randomizes who moves and gives no warning-- so if I took Phoebe to hold her in my cycling town until I can get a new game, it'd be way too risky to continue cycling until she can be safely moved to a second cartridge ;u;

Because my cycling method randomizes who moves and gives no warning-- so if I took Phoebe to hold her in my cycling town until I can get a new game, it'd be way too risky to continue cycling until she can be safely moved to a second cartridge ;u;

Dude, I have 3 spots to fill until anyone can move out! x) Besides I'm bonding with the gal 'w' I can always hold her so no need to worry!

Last edited:
Dude, I have 3 spots to fill until anyone can move out! x) Besides I'm bonding with the gal 'w' I can always hold her so no need to worry!

Thank you ;u;
If you run into Ken at any point, would you mind holding him too..? I was never able to find him anywhere; he was always either autovoided or sniped x.x

Thank you ;u;
If you run into Ken at any point, would you mind holding him too..? I was never able to find him anywhere; he was always either autovoided or sniped x.x

No problem! I'm going to be doing the campsite reset trick so if I run into him I'll notify you c:

;p! Howdy! 's been a while. I still owe you that draw of Julian but. How's cycling going?

Hey I'm new to this thread and I was wondering what villagers are in your town right now. Thanks!

Back