Rosewater Potion
Celeste Chick Plush
Blue Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (447) +
🌸Oli's Variety SPEED-Cycling🌸 (six ways to pay!) Boxes: BLUEBEAR New: ANABELLE/OLAF

30wkunm.gif

LOTS OF UPDATES MADE, please completely reread this post! (Especially the spoilers!)
Are you just starting the game (or having just reset your town) and struggling with collecting your dreamies while paying off those darn house loans?
Have you seen one of your dreamies in a cycling shop only to realize they only take TBT and you don't have enough?
Do you wish there were more ways to pay for a villager than TBT or IGB?

If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, then hopefully this will be the perfect thread for your dreamie-seeking needs!
I'm going to be doing things a little bit differently here. In this thread I will be using my brand new cycle town, Zodiac, to help you all achieve your dream-teams-- BUT.
In addition to TBT, I will be accepting SEVERAL things in exchange for villagers!

~PRICING~
(It should be said that the TBT prices are starting prices! I set them very low so that nobody will be unable to get their dreamies-- but if you want to pay more than what is listed, it would be very much appreciated!)
Tier 5: 6 PINK hybrids
Tier 4: 7 ORANGE hyrids
Tier 3: 8 BLACK hybrids
Tier 2: 9 PURPLE hybrids
Tier 1: 10 BLUE hybrids
Note: for hybrids I'm much more fond of roses and lilies than the other kinds of flowers. :3c
Tier 5: 10 TBT
Tier 4: 20 TBT
Tier 3: 40 TBT
Tier 2: 50 TBT
Tier 1: 60 TBT
Tiers 5-4: giant clam shells (at least 3)
Tiers 5-3: items from orderable sets (exotic, alpine and rococo especially; no orderable DLC please, however)
Tiers 2-1: items from unorderable sets/series (especially all the winter items: Snowman set, Ski set, Ice set, and Snowtyke's items!)
Tier 1: unorderable DLC

BUYOUTS:
Tiers 5-3: any complete orderable set!
Tiers 2-1: any complete unorderable set!
To be honest, I really like collectibles, but I can't afford them, being new to the site and all. xD So if you wanted to trade a collectible for a villager, by all means that is absolutely something you could do. There aren't any tier-specifics for collectible types, but I really like peaches (it's my town fruit) and my birthday is March so I'd love to hoard an Aquamarine or two, so I'd definitely consider those buyouts for any tier (plus free reservation).
I'm currently searching for the following villagers to complete mine and my three friends' dream-teams. If you have any of these villagers for trade in exchange for your own dreamie, I will IMMEDIATELY consider your offer a buyout with free reservation included!

For my main town:
Ken, Julian

For my moirail's town:
Eugene

For my best friend's town:
Ankha, Flurry, Tia, Sprinkle, Apollo

For my friend Jake's town:
Julian, Freya, Merengue, Zell, Roscoe, Chief
TIER DOES NOT APPLY FOR ART!!
I LOVE art and I would love some art of my mayor. Picture refs will be added here very soon, but for now, here is a checklist of what my mayor wears (it's all in-game clothes, no qr, so looking up the items should be easy).
-tartan-plaid outfit
-black tights
-white patent shoes
-student cap
-triangle shades
-this hairstyle in the 'intense red' color

As the standing rule for art:
-Any art given in exchange for a Tier 5 villager will make that villager free; I don't care about quality!
-For the rest of the tiers, art of my mayor gets you a huge (MORE than half-off) discount in whatever pay method you chose; if I really like the art, you will get your dreamie free of charge. The same applies to art of any of my villagers, seen below in my custom signature!
-Art of more than one of my villagers together (ex. Sterling with Knox, or Colton with Julian, etc) will ALWAYS get you a free villager.
-Art of my mayor WITH one or more of my villagers gets you a complimentary reservation, PLUS that reserved villager free, regardless of tier-- as long as they're a dreamie!

Can you tell yet that I really want some art? xD
~THE PAY METHOD I'M CURRENTLY MOST INTERESTED IN IS~
Art
(Please note that I'm very biased about pay methods.. priority will ALWAYS be in this order unless I say otherwise: )
ART --> VILLAGER TRADES --> TBT --> COLLECTIBLES --> ITEMS --> hybrids

VILLAGER PAYMENT FORM
(MUST BE FILLED OUT AND SUBMITTED WHEN PURCHASING A VILLAGER)

POSTS LACKING THIS FORM AND STILL ASKING TO PURCHASE WILL BE IGNORED
(Also, please do not submit a purchase form until the villager you want is in boxes, thank you.)
Mayor name:
Town name:
FC:
Villager wanted:
I'll be paying with:
My offer is:

See handy-dandy villager tier list for your (and my) convenience HERE~

PLEASE NOTE: I am much more active during the NIGHT than the DAY, so most cycling will be done AT NIGHT. Keep this in mind when looking to adopt a dreamie; if you have a largely day-based schedule I will have a LOT of trouble syncing up with you.

I have decided I WILL NOT be displaying the current villagers of my town anymore!
If you want a villager, LURK THEM. ALL villagers not lurked will be voided or sold in other threads. This is to ensure that the villager someone lurks is a DREAMIE, not a quick decision to want to adopt because they saw someone in the roster they liked.

LURKS AND RESERVES
- You may lurk up to three villagers at any one time. SOMETIMES I will make exceptions and allow four. Ask me first.

- Lurking costs 5 tbt per villager lurked. Since it's such a small amount and can be made back very easily, this is nonrefundable.

- The order of the lurkers in my lurking list DOES matter. If you are the first to ask to lurk a certain villager and then someone else lurks the same one, you as first lurker will be given 'dibs'.

- When a lurked villager is in boxes and I send the alert out, there is no 'window' for lurkers to respond. I start with the first lurker and wait for a positive or negative response; if the first can't take the villager, I move on to the next. Time-consuming? Yes, so if at all possible please message back as quickly as you're able to when I PM you about your villager.
Amelia - Lissi Starlight
Ankha - Coco_Weng
Apple - Maplexcutie
Beau - HibariTheCarnivore, Lettie
Beau, Fauna - RainCrossing
Bianca, Ruby, Savannah - dino
Bud, Daisy - leahhhhaaaaa
Bunnie - SensaiGallade
Chevre - Shinylatias
Chief, Peanut, Marina - Amilee
Cookie, Joey - Leil
Deirdre - Anzi, Tremens
Diana - HibariTheCarnivore
Drago - shenrigenju
Erik - Uly, LoonieToonies
Freya - Captain-Cake
Frobert, Bruce, Goldie - Dark_Cecilia
Gaston - JennyGrace
Hamphrey - Yuni
Kabuki - gravyplz
Kabuki, Octavian, Flora - Chicken Tender
Kevin - rins
Lobo - immyshine20, twisty
Lobo, Celia - gem83
Lopez, Fauna, Deirdre - Panduhh
Lolly, Walker - HappyVillager
Lucky - Ashley0711
Lucky, Cherry - Zombiichann
Marina, Savannah - Mayor Jasmine
Melba - Dinosaur~Wolf, MayorGrace, Purities
Merengue, Marshal, Teddy - QueenStrawberrie
Mira - OmgItsAbigail
Moe - Myuchuu
Monique - Two-Face
Rosie, Bianca - morgiana
Muffy - sinsora, Bloobloop
Nana - Shinylatias
Pekoe, Rod, Hamphrey - Grasshoppertoo
Pierce - Shinylatias, Balam Ajaw
Pietro - AvareKotenok
Pippy - Demquas
Poppy - eggs
ReiraEvenstar - Lolly, Rosie, Purrl
Ribbot - KantoKraze
Shep - chees4mees, Elle Of Jacobia, Chartreuse
Stinky, Bob - Plap
Stitches, Flurry, Julian - Tinydoughnut
Tangy - Roxi-Riot
Vic - toadsworthy
Victoria, Baabara, Vesta - Classygirl
Bonbon - mcwhyte11
Yuka, Winnie, Elmer - SarahBearah
Zucker, Beau, Marshal - riinasuu
xBlablahi - Marshal, Rosie
- If there is a villager you really, really want, that is NOT already being lurked by someone else in my lurk list, you may choose to reserve that villager ahead of time to bar anyone else from being able to lurk them until the next version of them that I come across.

- You MUST have dreamie proof to reserve. No exceptions.

- Reserves ARE NOT allowed for Tier 1 villagers.

- Reserves are 25 tbt and are non-refundable unless I make a mistake and lose your reserved villager by my own folly.

- Reserves grant you 12 hours of leeway time to make space for the villager you want.

- If you cannot retrieve your reserved villager within those 12 hours, your reserve expires.

- In the event of an expired reserve, those who wanted to lurk that villager but could not before will be notified in the order they requested to lurk.

- If there are no potential lurkers for a villager from an expired reservation, the villager will either be voided, or sold in a separate thread; whichever occurs is up to my own discretion.

- If you reserve a villager and the reservation expires, but you still really, really want that villager, don't be afraid to ask for a renewal. Renewals of expired reservations are 10 tbt, and grant another 12 hours for you to come fetch your dreamie.

- SPECIAL CASE: If you reserve a villager and they go into boxes when you are away from your DS or have no internet connection because of circumstances you can't control, PLEASE let me know, and I will happily hold the villager as long as I need to for you to retrieve when you're available again. I understand that being unable to adopt is not the same as failing to respond to a message or to make space in your town. Don't worry about anything if that happens to you.
Lettie reserved Molly with art

Wolfgang - my friend Dave
Moe - my friend Dave
Pekoe - my friend Jake
Drago - Shinylatias
Apple - my friend Soka
Melba - Grumble
Pippy - KoalaKitty
Rocket - Neorago
Deirdre - laurenx
Joey - Leil
Boomer - KoalaKitty
Pierce - Penguin ^-^
Shinylatias
morgiana
In this thread I reward regulars.
Regulars are those who have either adopted more than 2 villagers from me at any point in time, or who have supported my thread by bumping it every so often to make sure it's never out of reach of someone who might need it.
Regulars get perks, such as free reservations and discounts.
I do appreciate those who support me, after all. :3c

READ THE FAQ BEFORE POSTING
I WILL NOT PUT YOU ON MY LURK OR RESERVE LISTS IF YOU DO NOT READ MY FAQ
"Why are the TBT prices so low? Why are there so many payment options?"
My prices are this low because I'm not in this for profit, at least in the literal, TBT sense-- I just enjoy making people happy, and what better way to do that than make sure all you lovely people can frolic about your towns surrounded by the villagers you love most?
There are a lot of payment options because quite simply I enjoy having nice things (like a town full of pretty flowers, a nice house layout, and mayor art). :3c

"When do I have to submit art if I choose to pay with art? How do I give it to you?"
If you choose to pay for a villager with art, I will NOT ask you to present a completely finished piece of art immediately when your lurked or reserved villager is in boxes. I have several artist friends; I know art takes time and patient and motivation, so you don't need to worry about deadlines for art given as payment for your dreamies!
I simply ask that you show me some sort of WIP, no matter how rough, by posting it in the thread below your villager purchase form when you submit it, so that I can see that you do actually intend to create the art for me. After that, you can take as long as you need to finish the piece! :3

"Can I sell the villager to someone else?"
NO.
You may NEVER re-sell any villager you acquire from this thread. Gifting is perfectly acceptable, but if I find out that you've re-sold one of my villagers for profit, even if you 'didn't make them move on purpose', any further posts from you in my thread will be ignored.

"I'm a cycler but this villager really IS my dreamie; can I still buy them from you?"
Yes, as long as you have dreamie proof and the town you plan to place the villager in IS NOT your cycling town.

To show me that you actually bothered to read my FAQ, put one of these four symbols
(<>, <3, <3<, c3<) somewhere in your lurk/reserve request or villager purchase form.
LURK/RESERVE REQUESTS AND FORMS SUBMITTED WITHOUT ONE OF THOSE SYMBOLS WILL BE IGNORED.

Last edited:
May I lurk for beau and Diana?

I only accept lurking requests for villagers who are currently in my town, so no, I'm sorry. :c
You're free to subscribe to the thread and check back as often as you like to see if I get either of them though!

Not looking for anything, but I was going to open up a cycling thread with around the same prices/rules as yours hehe c: glad to know someone else is doing a similar thing for people who want their dreamies, so bumpies!~

Not looking for anything, but I was going to open up a cycling thread with around the same prices/rules as yours hehe c: glad to know someone else is doing a similar thing for people who want their dreamies, so bumpies!~

Thank you! That really means a lot that at least one person is in support of me :3

Could I please lurk for Kitty? owo

Yes you may owo Adding you to the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I lurk for Bud and Daisy please!

Did you read my FAQ before posting?
No lurking accepted for villagers I don't currently have, sorry. ;v; But you're more than welcome to subscribe to the thread and check back as often as you like to see if they show up in my town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump~

Back