• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do You Have Paths In Your Town?

Do You Have Paths in Your Town?

• Yes!

Votes: 74 61.2%
  • No.

Votes: 26 21.5%
  • I kind of do...

Votes: 21 17.4%

• Total voters
I do not. I want to have natural dirt paths in my town. I might use some sort of pebble or stone pattern in my zen garden area though, if that counts. xD

lol I have paths in my town because it really shows visitor where to go but mainly because I want it to take up space in my town since I only like a few pwps in the game. I dont have many flower/tree/bush arrangement ideas either.

despite all the work put into paths, id much rather have them than not have them. they give my town more of an accent and they look amazing when outlined with bushes/bamboo/trees, it's always definitely worth it in the end. i remember how vague and boring my town looked before i had paths - now that i got half my town covered in them, it looks so much better. of course, its best not to overdo it or slack off on the paths, but i highly recommend adding them to your town if you havent already

So in GameCube I was always uber jealous of towns with paths because I wasn't creative enough to make my own.... So I was super pumped when I was able to rip off others! So I have paths in both towns for the shear fact that I actually can now lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

despite all the work put into paths, id much rather have them than not have them. they give my town more of an accent and they look amazing when outlined with bushes/bamboo/trees, it's always definitely worth it in the end. i remember how vague and boring my town looked before i had paths - now that i got half my town covered in them, it looks so much better. of course, its best not to overdo it or slack off on the paths, but i highly recommend adding them to your town if you havent already

Plus this! Very well put, it nicely organizes everything

I do not currently have any paths in my towns, but I am pretty interested in setting some up. I absolutely loathe grass erosion and wouldn't mind having patterns to make things look more appealing.

They need to be updated, but yes! I love paths- I love making them, I love browsing them on blogs, I love choosing among all the great QR codes for them, I even enjoy placing them. Anything that adds an extra layer of customization is cool by me.

I do, though I want to change the path since the one I have is too bright and pink lol.

I am too lazy to commit. And it infuriates me when I scrape them off all the time. I do have a few paths that are tree lined, but that's about it.

I wanted beautiful paths for my town, but I like the QR codes that I have currently and don't feel like having a second character.

Back