• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🌹 rose dump 🌹

WE WANT MOAR

Stop playing Layton and post drawings :3

I've sorted the first post out and have a few new things
E6vK4xz.png

Ball point pen + marker
Paul Jackson

IrFPZsm.png

Watercolours
Laurie Justus Pace

9wlt8ky.png

Watercolour pencils + markers
oops, just tilt your head
Sylvia Ji

Ame3El6.png

Pastels
I'm also planning on opening an art shop soon so look out for that I guess

I've sorted the first post out and have a few new things
E6vK4xz.png

Ball point pen + marker

I'm also planning on opening an art shop soon so look out for that I guess
ur insane, and good luck w the shop

lmao REMEMBER THIS OLD THING

ok but i'm going to be a lot more active cause back to school crap yhyhboi

- - - Post Merge - - -

double post why you crampin my style

Last edited:
Like everyone else said (months ago), I agree that [this] is a goddamn masterpiece.
I mean, the amount of detail in it is ridiculous! I love it.

The colors [here] are also fantastic. Magnificent work, Rosetti!
Everything in your gallery's so stunning.

lmao REMEMBER THIS OLD THING

ok but i'm going to be a lot more active cause back to school crap yhyhboi

- - - Post Merge - - -

double post why you crampin my style

Wow ur really a lot more active

Last edited:
photos aren't great but i'll update them with in the main post later

art0.jpg
sad cause this is the only photo i have of this and this project (i did loads of flower things but i'll post later)
ballpoint pens

art4.jpg
unfinished but idc
charcoal

art3.jpg
artist response to Linnea Strid
watercolour pencils

art5.jpg
i purposely made this small cause it looked 10000x better that way
acrylics

art6.jpg
graphite pencils

art2.jpg
artist response to Bich Nguyen
watercolour paints

art1.jpg
experimental piece/hella abstract for me
watercolour pencils, pva+ink powder stuff, metallic paints

I really appreciate your artwork as youre really active and post a lot and you clearly put loads of time into your work and its so good and ahhhh

its great dad

Wow, all of these are gr9. I wish I could do anything a fraction of this good! I love the black and white ballpoint occulty looking stuff.

Wonderful stuff, but one thing I would suggest doing is measuring + taping a border (half-inch or less) around your drawings; in case you ever want to frame them. and it just looks better/more professional IMO

But again, really great work, it's nice to see non-digital stuff on here :)

I love your artwork! This thread has gave me the sudden urge to post my artwork now. I'm gonna assume this is GCSE/A-Level Art by the green CGP book if I stand corrected? :)

I love your artwork! This thread has gave me the sudden urge to post my artwork now. I'm gonna assume this is GCSE/A-Level Art by the green CGP book if I stand corrected? :)

thank you! This is all A-level stuff, I haven't posted everything like my GCSE stuff since it's at my old school or most of my sketchbook cause there's a lot of experimentation that would probs just look like a mess to a lot of people, I'm not sure what you mean by 'the green CGP book' though ahah

thank you! This is all A-level stuff, I haven't posted everything like my GCSE stuff since it's at my old school or most of my sketchbook cause there's a lot of experimentation that would probs just look like a mess to a lot of people, I'm not sure what you mean by 'the green CGP book' though ahah

Lol, its just because I have a green book like that too and it just made me immediately think the artwork is for GCSE or A-Level. Nothing else to it :)

Not posted here in a looonng time, truly needs a revamp and I?m really bad at replying to people sorry guys </3 I?m getting more and more into digital art and imo it?s 1000x quicker than traditional - so hopefully this dump can grow!! The most recent thing I?ve done is a portrait but I hope to do more fun cute drawings too (not that portraits aren?t fun!)

kcnwh0w.jpg

I?m still getting used to procreate so if anyone has any tips please share them!! I used the soft pastel brush here and I?m not really digging it lol but it?s all good practice​

Back