• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

haha no ender it wasn't that you didn't respond about your character name i didn't really care about that

- - - Post Merge - - -

no i don't think that would have mattered to Daniel is was very much on Labelles side to the end i believe.... cause if it wasn't him it most likely would have been me and if it was me or even Labelle he would have lynched you next anyways

Oh my god it's finally over.
W5Theq0.gif

Good game, Ender. Well played (once again). And well done Panda, for being your first game. :)

Thanks i feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders haha... it was a roller coaster of fun and emotions.... haha i didn't think i was gonna last 2 days in this game. ha

Thanks i feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders haha... it was a roller coaster of fun and emotions.... haha i didn't think i was gonna last 2 days in this game. ha
Haha there's always a moment of relief when a game ends. Have fun with your amiibo cards! :)

I just really, really, really didn't want to get mislynched again (which was successful, yay).

GAME OVER TOWN WINS

NIGHT FOUR-ENDGAME​

Tillotson, or rather, what his disguise was, picked up the knife out from between Call me Daniel's ribcage. The once warm, vibrant body now cold. It sickened him, having to do the dirty work himself now since Slammint was dead.

"Now I just need to take care of that incompetent assistant of his, Charrington and the poet will join me in making Oceania my own. It's hard work, but the party will regret not letting me into their ranks."

Charrington watched horrified, between the crack in the door, as the body of his partner had been dispatched and cast away. He had no weapon to kill EnderWiggin.
"I know!" he exclaimed, and dashed away.

"It would be a stupid thing to not join me Ampleforth." Whispered the face of villainy and the definition of tyranny Emmanuel Goldstein. He was grasping a knife and holding it to Panda1376's throat. "You could have a empire like the days of old. You've always wanted that, I know. You always were a dreamer and a romantic. And a religious adherent according to your record. I could have that changed. All you have to do is eliminate Charrington."

Panda comtemplated this for a second and said "I'll do it."

Two shots suddenly rang out and the bodies of Ampleforth and Emmanuel Goldstein collapsed.

LaBelleFleur went over to a television set with Trojan's gun and said, "It's over. Oceania is secure."

The doors opened and she exited the building.

In a secret tribunal with three shadowy figures, there was evident disappointment and anger as their plans had been set back.

"Goldstein's dead, I can't believe it."

"Relax, it will only delay our plan for a year. Oceania will be ours and after that the world."
One of the men reached out for a cigar in the War Room as they plotted world domination. Exiles from the party back for vengence

The end?

GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Mafia chat
Observers chat
Actions list

Roles
LaBelleFleur
Dolby said:
Your role is

Mr. Charrington
You are Mr. Charrington, you appear to be an old prole with memories of the days before Big Brother, but no, you are a member of the thought police, and are loyal to Big Brother. The party thought that sending you to the Ministry of Truth might help them obtain information about the revolutionists, but nobody is more cautious or careful then the outer party. You have no special abilities.

Win Condition: Eliminate the Goldstein loyalists.

Panda1376
Dolby said:
Your role is

Ampleforth(townie)
You are a poet in the records department of the ministry of truth. You do your job diligently and serve the party well. You are loyal to Big Brother, and detest the revolutionaries. You have no special abilities

Win Condition: Eliminate the Goldstein loyalists

EnderWiggin
Dolby said:
Your role

Emmanuel Goldstein(mafia roleblocker)
You are Emmanuel Goldstein, a traitorous former party member, now the leader of a revolutionary group, your goal is to take control of Oceania's information systems and use them to overthrow Big Brother. You timed it for hate week so that the proles are the most riled up, but your plan went awry. Now you have to kill the people inside Minitruth, and your prepared to do it

Mafia chat

Last edited:
Questions about the game

Was there going to be a third-party
Yes, originally there was going to be a serial killer and four mafia in a fifteen player game.

Was there selection bias
Yes, but only so that two new players weren't both the two members on the scum team. Trojan didn't count as a new player as he joined the forum solely for mafia. If there were two experienced players on the scum team, I would have let that go through.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, does the action list link work?

Last edited:
i had you pegged from D1 Ender... GG everyone .... TOWN WINS !!!!

Endless will tell you that my D1 was no different from my Town game. =P

But you wouldn't be the first to see me play and think I'm scum. It comes with the whole "Intentionally play so people can't tell the difference.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also:

I cost myself this game.

I got greedy and went for cop-block on N1 when I should've just blocked Trojan.

give credit where credit is do Ender... i would have had you lynched much sooner if i could have convinced the others but then i most likely would've been killed earlier as well.

How about now?
It's good now, thanks.
Why do you think I discredited it so quickly. =P
If I wasn't sick and super confused between you and Kat at that point, I might've pursued it, but it's also a case of what I mentioned briefly in the first post - like Dad, you post so calmly and succinctly that I have a really hard time reading either of you as scum.

give credit where credit is do Ender... i would have had you lynched much sooner if i could have convinced the others but then i most likely would've been killed earlier as well.

How many times did I convince you that I wasn't scum?

And how many times did you mention that the evidence was in the other direction?

You had an accurate gut feeling, I'll give you that, but pegged is for when someone has logic on why I'm not town. :D

Also, sorry for my ****ty hosting and the wrong colors for the roles. I had to scramble to get questions from the noobs answered and the roles sent out in time. Four of the noobs had questions about their roles, win conditions. Slammint didn't even know she was different from town (she know she was not town, she just thought that everyone was on a two player team or something like that), Trojan didn't even know until night one that he was one-shot and night two that shots weren't refunded for shooting scum. Basically it was chaos and I did a horrible job.

Last edited:
well... a correct gut feeling is good place to start ill take it and grow on it to have a stronger mafia game.

Back