Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

Well I'm feeling a lot better from my sickness so that's always good :) I also played my first provisional in League of Legends and won, so I'm excited about that!

I really hope BlooBloop's mafia. They're the only person I think it feasibly is if it isn't Labelle.

To everyone,So if BlooBloop isnt mafia who would you say is?

We're thinking ace attorney style now haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I'm feeling a lot better from my sickness so that's always good :) I also played my first provisional in League of Legends and won, so I'm excited about that!

I really hope BlooBloop's mafia. They're the only person I think it feasibly is if it isn't Labelle.

Thats good! I've never played leage before but i heard its good.

Trying to break the tension haha.

To everyone,So if BlooBloop isnt mafia who would you say is?

We're thinking ace attorney style now haha.
Hell yeah we're in my territory now B)

I'm thinking Labelle due to the reasons I stated earlier. It isn't the strongest of evidence, I'm aware, but I'm reading everyone else strong-town. There's also that small nit-pick I made in the last page.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats good! I've never played leage before but i heard its good.

Trying to break the tension haha.
I'm not feeling any tension in particular. I'm just calming down from that whirlwind of a half-hour at this point xD

League's pretty fun! It's a pretty big time commitment, so I always seem to have "on" phases and "off" phases with it, but when I do play, it's a really fun game! Watching the pros play really inspired me to start playing again.

Hopefully I've improved in my Mafia playing, in town of salem my hunches were usually correct, so i was very confident in that. But now i know to reply on evidence now. Next game is be better.

Hopefully I've improved in my Mafia playing, in town of salem my hunches were usually correct, so i was very confident in that. But now i know to reply on evidence now. Next game is be better.
Ooh, you play TOS? What's your user? I'm Vantas. We could play a few games while we wait if you want.

That goes for anyone with a TOS account.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can play TOS using your web browser, you know. That's how I do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know Town of Salem is web browser based, right?

Ooh, you play TOS? What's your user? I'm Vantas. We could play a few games while we wait if you want.

No i used my cousins account i was visiting him. Besides the laptop i use is purely for school work, and the forums, but i'm not allowed to download games on here and stuff, sucks i know. Sorry about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can play TOS using your web browser, you know. That's how I do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know Town of Salem is web browser based, right?

yeah but my parents get all mad and stuff if i play games on my computer. I have my online chem text book on another tab so i can switch from tbt to there if they walk in my room(which they tend to do alot).

Night Two

The soldier and an unknown individual were in the Supervisor's office. Discussing who the remaining Goldstein loyalists were. Well, at least one of them was. Tensions had risen between them after the stampede that had killed Parsons. The employees had been ordered back to their cubicles, but only so much could be done.

"We have a rebellion on our hands and all you are doing to help is sipping wine!"

"Of course not." He was wearing a uniform from the thought police, but one couldn't always tell one's status in Oceania. "I going through the employee database. And making hints that I might not be on the party's side to certain subversive elements." He reached forward and took another sip.

"On your own sweet time! They could be in this office right now! Preparing to assassinate us as we speak!"

"Don't be ridiculous. This civil unrest can be easily quashed."

The soldier was visibly agitated. As the thought police officer finally opened the briefcase with the records was finally opened, the soldier heard the sound of footsteps on the floor.

POW

As the body slid unto the floor, bleeding green, a scream was heard.

"YOU KILLED MY SERVANT".

Bloobloop's role

Martin(townie)
You are the servant of the inner-party member, O'Brian. You are in the ministry of truth on O'Brian's orders. You don't want to be there, but you are loyal to Big Brother such that you have pledged yourself to eliminating the revolutionaries.

That was a mess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be back later with thoughts. Still busy. Had to check on phone because I wanted to know.

Siiiiigh. Welp, at least I'm pretty damn sure who it is now.

Do you think LaBelle scum slipped when she was talking about being salty b/c she was getting lynched to prove another's innocence? Or am I just nit-picking too much atm?

yeah but my parents get all mad and stuff if i play games on my computer. I have my online chem text book on another tab so i can switch from tbt to there if they walk in my room(which they tend to do alot).
That sucks. Sorry about that man.

I'm gonna head to bed real soon, FYI.

SHE WASNT MAFIA.....

Just noting I really dislike this post.

@Sarasa:
What do you think of the chance that Daniel faked that townslip because he saw Rune get townread for exactly the same thing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Siiiiigh. Welp, at least I'm pretty damn sure who it is now.

Do you think LaBelle scum slipped when she was talking about being salty b/c she was getting lynched to prove another's innocence? Or am I just nit-picking too much atm?

Possible.

My thoughts on that mess -

1 - That lynch was terrible....

2 - I still think that Sarasakat is our main mafia suspect.

3 - WHY DID WE EVEN SWITCH FROM SARASAKAT AGAIN? Don't give me that 'we need an experienced player to match Slammint' excuse. We should have never gone to LaBelle

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might sound really bad right now but this is what I think...

I am willing to switch to Bloo if enough people are up for it.

"i am willing.... as in ill do it if others follow to get them lynched ? as in he has not real reference in who gets lynched cause he knows its gonna be town either way ?

I'm heading out really shortly so I'm probably not going to change, actually. Ugh.

The lack of caring who gets lyched here and wether or not its a town member or not is a bit worrying to me i mean he can argue that he didn't have time but how long does it take to vote 4 sec ? we all changed our vote like 3 times in the last few minutes.

maybe he figured his vote and our following votes would be better left on LaBelle to get her lynched cause she is a more experienced player who might easier seek him out as mafia ?

I've had a funny feeling and with little evidence Ender has been coming across a little funny to me this whole time.

"i am willing.... as in ill do it if others follow to get them lynched ? as in he has not real reference in who gets lynched cause he knows its gonna be town either way ?

The lack of caring who gets lyched here and wether or not its a town member or not is a bit worrying to me i mean he can argue that he didn't have time but how long does it take to vote 4 sec ? we all changed our vote like 3 times in the last few minutes.

maybe he figured his vote and our following votes would be better left on LaBelle to get her lynched cause she is a more experienced player who might easier seek him out as mafia ?

I've had a funny feeling and with little evidence Ender has been coming across a little funny to me this whole time.
This post makes sense, and I'd agree with you, except for one point - Ender was the one to suggest me in the first place. Assuming there are two mafians, if Ender is mafia that would make Kat town. If the goal was to lynch town, why even bring me up? Why not just let us all lynch Kat?

Unless... Ender knew we would likely switch to Bloobloop. Do that, and if Kat's theory is correct, you still have three people to pick from instead of two. If it didn't work, either Kat or I would've been lynched - still losing town (assuming in this scenario, that Kat is town and Ender is mafia). So in making that play, there's no loss for him either way.

When I say Kat's theory, I mean that there's one 'experienced' mafia player left on the mafia team to compliment Slammint, a new player (i.e. myself, Ender, or Kat).

Back