• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Just to notify you, I'm new.

TimoCT

Nostalgic Crosser
Bells
Hi, I'm going to make this as quick as possible so as to not wander off into some long description as I usually do.
My name's Timothy. I'm an Italian AC user, I've played AC:WW and AC:CF before finally deciding to buy a New 3DS XL and start playing AC:NL just a couple weeks ago. I'm already part of an Italian forum, actually I've been on that for almost 8 years now, and I've decided to join here so that I could get to know a few more points of view on the game, preferably from the bigger community and the larger, English-speaking user-base. OK, I also wanted to know how commerce works around here, since it's definitely more advanced than what I was used to a few years ago, with the past games, and in our Italian community, but I've yet to start on that, since I'm basically a newbie with the new game.
OK, this has gone on long enough. I'm happy to be here, I hope to get to know as many of you as possible (though I am quite antisocial, so sorry if I don't stop to chat) and I'm sure I'll have fun and feel at home very soon. Now off to read rules and other important stuff!

Last edited:
Back