• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Returning after a year or so!

Hinoki

@motenomori
Bells
Hi everyone! I used to be MayorKate on these forums around 6 months to a year ago. It's good to see some old faces.

I decided to hold on to my old town, Bluebell, and get rid of my cycling towns to start fresh with a new main town called Hinoki. It'll be a pretty standard mountain village style Japanese/fantasy town with lots of snow and cedars.

Glad to be back! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I made a (mostly empty for now) screenshot and art tumblr for the future. If you have a tumblr, too, please add me! I am looking for active players to follow and cute dream towns to visit once I unlock the ability to do so. The address is below!

hinokinomori.tumblr.com

Last edited:
Welcome back! I am very happy all these old members are returning! Things were starting to get a little bit slow the past week or so..

Welcome back! I am actually a new member, but your return to the forum just goes to show what a great place this is :)

Back