• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello There!

peachprincess9

👑 Royal Shortcake 👑
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
I've recently been needing help in my Animal Crossing: New Leaf town so I joined here to achieve my goals in Animal Crossing: New Leaf and then I may leave, I'm not that found of forum websites.

Welcome to TBT!
Ya that is what I thought when I joined a couple months ago, but this place is pretty great. Good navigation and friendly users. I recommend giving it a shot before leaving!

I just recently joined this forum. So far its pretty informative. Looking forward to conversing with fellow ACNL players :)

I am also not a big forum fan, but I have to say, this place is special. It's very well moderated, very professional and lacks the DRAMA you find when people simply don't know how to behave. I think you will find yourself visiting more often than planned. Welcome sweetie :)

Back