Recently getting back into Animal Crossing! Decided to Join this forum after lurking!

Merleawe

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello everyone! I am really excited to be here and I have been lurking for a few weeks just to get a feel for the forum :) I first got into Animal Crossing in 2013 however I have only recently started to play again. Currently I am working on Wild World and New Leaf. After restarting my town in New Leaf, I forgot how much I need to do and need to obtain :p

Also I am looking forward to Happy Home Designer and even preordered the New 3DS bundle :D Anyway I am super happy to be here and to get to know the community!!!

Welcome to TBT! Glad to have you.

Welcome to the boards!

I played New Leaf for a short while and then dropped it, but lurked on tumblr and the boards here to see what everyone else was doing with New Leaf. I got back into New Leaf this spring, officially joined the boards, and now I'm here to stay! :)

I'm looking forward to Happy Home Designer. Oooh exciting you ordered the bundle - you'll have to tell us all about it!

See you around! :)

Welcome to the forums! :) If you ever need anything or any help with your town, you can always ask me!

I'm so excited for HHD too but I don't even know if I'll have the opportunity to get it :eek:

I was really excited when I joined this forum too~
Anyway, hello there and welcome c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was really excited when I joined this forum too~
Anyway, hello there and welcome c:

Lol, I lurked for about a year as well and finally joined a few days ago. I can't believe all the time I wasted by not being here! This forum is the bees knees, lol. Welcome to both of us!

Back