• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

YO-KAI WATCH

do you know if it's possible to transfer yokai from the first game to the new one when it comes out? it took forever getting some of the yokai (especially the yokai from the coins) so I don't want to go through all that again x_x

Instabuy. Hopefully it'll release early in Australia like last time too.

I really need enraenra ; v ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Instabuy. Hopefully it'll release early in Australia like last time too.

I really need enraenra ; v ;

I really enjoyed the first game, so I most likely will be getting one version of the second game at one point!
I hope they do the two different versions well.

I'll probably get it anyway but I didn't even beat the first game and got bored 3/4ths of the way through

Yo-Kai Watch

So, I recently (3 days ago) got Yo-Kai Watch. I am trying to beat the big pig, so I can get the underwear. Problem is...I cannot defeat him. Anyone know of a way that I can?

do you know if it's possible to transfer yokai from the first game to the new one when it comes out? it took forever getting some of the yokai (especially the yokai from the coins) so I don't want to go through all that again x_x

I don't have the game myself but I remember reading a review on Amazon that said you can't transfer Yokai between games, so I'd say "No".

[EDIT] Found the review I was talking about, you can find it here.

[...] There is no online play in this game and I don't see a way to transfer your yokai to the next game when it comes out. So everything you earn and do on this game will be stuck on the cartridge. I am not even sure if you can trade anything to another player of the exact same game. [...]

I guess we'll only know for sure when the game comes out. *pokes Justin* You will write another review then, yes? Please? ^_^

Last edited:
I'm mixed on Yo-Kai Watch. Yokai myths are pretty interesting and the premise of the game is pretty neat. I watched some gameplay and it didn't really do anything for me. I'll need to hear a lot more about it before I decide on whether I'll actually buy the game or just look on the Internet to see all of the unique designs.

I have no doubt that the anime is better than Pokemon though. It is not a high bar to be a better anime than Pokemon, considering nothing ever happens in the Pokemon anime. The characters, settings, and creatures may change but the story never really progresses to any meaningful degree.

I might check out the Yo-Kai Watch anime even if I don't end up totally interested in the game.

I have Yo-kai Watch and Yo-kai Watch 2 Felshy Souls & Boney Spirits. I Love them! I would deffinatly recommend them.

I am here not to compare anything, but i am in love with yokai watch more than pokemon since the first day I have discovered yokai watch

I'm liking yokai 1 the yokai are neat music is wonderful gameplay fun, and I love soultimate ( however it's pronounced ) because I just got introduced to Wario ware touched I found the soultimate Kat ana / crygor / Mona(?) Soo fun! Just wondering.. would it be better to get psychic specters rather then the others?

I'm liking yokai 1 the yokai are neat music is wonderful gameplay fun, and I love soultimate ( however it's pronounced ) because I just got introduced to Wario ware touched I found the soultimate Kat ana / crygor / Mona(?) Soo fun! Just wondering.. would it be better to get psychic specters rather then the others?

Yeah, just wait for PS.

;;;; i really wanna continue my yw2 but it’s so hard to pick up from where i left off because i don’t even remember the last thing i was trying to do :(

I've always wanted to 'get into' Yo-Kai, but it always slips my mind. I'd love to hear some firsthand impressions for folks - is it worth grabbing PS when it releases?

Anyone here getting Physic Specters? If so, what are you most excited about? Illuminoct, Darkyubi, Machonyan, Onis, Gemanyans.... or maybe the story/quests?

Could a "prokai" watch-er tell me why a yokai appeared to me raging on about I broke the rules then one shots me?

Back