• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New to this

kodabear

Bells
hey guys I'm new to this site and just got New Leaf a few weeks ago. My dreamies are Beau, Rosie, and Pecan! I'm the mayor of SunRidge and it's a work in progress :lemon:

Last edited:
Hey, Welcome to tbt! Glad to have you!

Welcome to tbt! There are plenty of people to help you with any issues! You can also read the forums as well~ Glad to have you and we hope you enjoy your time here in the forums! :blush:

Welcome Kodabear!

I like the name of your town - SunRidge. I don't think I have heard that name before. It is serene and unique!

Keep a lookout for your Dreamies in the "Villager Trading Plaza" - Beau is extremely popular, but some people offer giveaways of villagers. My towns are WIP too - you just started! No worries. I'd love to see your town sometime. Click on my profile sometime and post the link. Welcome!

Back