• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hiya!

kwonniebunz

Bells
I'm Lise, 24 and from Norway.. AC never got big here so basically none of my rl friends play it, so im really glad places like this exists to socialize with other little nerds like myself! Looking forward to getting to know you guys. :blush:

Nice to meet you, Lise! Can't say I know anyone in person who plays it either.

Aww, its quite sad really, since we're so many who plays it but no one are close to each other..

Aw yea!! Welcome to tbt, glad to have you

Welcome to the forum Lise!
And I know exactly how you feel, everyone I know (aside from my sister) is pretty much like "Animal Crossing, What's that?".

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums! :)
I was lucky enough to have a friend who played ACNL but she gave it up, unfortunately. I guess that's what the forums are for :)

Aw yea!! Welcome to tbt, glad to have you

Thank you, glad to be here!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome to the forum Lise!
And I know exactly how you feel, everyone I know (aside from my sister) is pretty much like "Animal Crossing, What's that?".

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Its quite sad since its such a nice game.. But handhelds just didnt make it here after the original psp disappeared.. But ill make sure to enjoy my stay, thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome to the forums! :)
I was lucky enough to have a friend who played ACNL but she gave it up, unfortunately. I guess that's what the forums are for :)

Ooh i had a couple of friends from the US who played but they gave it up too because they got too busy with other things.. but both reddit and this forum has given me lots of new people to play with!

Back