• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival NDCube is apparently working on AC: amiibo Festival too

JCnator

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4227-4179-8894
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Poptart Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cake
NDCube is a Nintendo subsidiary and Japanese video game developer based in Japan, and developed every Mario Party game since 9, along with the Wii Party series. Along with Nintendo EAD Software Development Group No. 2, the company is also working on amiibo Festival as well.

Although Nintendo EAD No. 2 is assisted with NDCube, I don't think this will help raising the odds of getting a proper Animal Crossing title for Wii U. If these rumors were to be believed, it might be possible that the home console version of NX might be released in 2017-2018 and sells so well it might even discontinue the production of Wii U. Or perhaps even get released on the portable version of NX, in which that handheld would potentially be released in late 2016/early 2017.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/ndcube-working-on-animal-crossing-amiibo-festival/

Last edited:
That seems promising. If it's true, I think the game will be all right. Mario Party 9 and 10 was pretty good.

As long as it doesn't have a car in it

Great, now I know I will hate this spin-off. NDCube ruined Mario Party and now they will try to ruin Animal Crossing.

Has there been any word on the original Animal Crossing core development team? I know they were off building Splatoon, but come on, are they doing its DLC so that's why we're not seeing or hearing anything about a new one yet?

Back