• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite fast food chain

Domino's Pizza. I generally buy from small locally owned takeout places rather than fast food chains though. Tastes better, more accessible, and usually cheaper too. Horribly unhealthy but probably my biggest weakness. I can resist sweets, chocolate, cake, crisps, etc - but not takeout food.

>< i live in a small town in southern ontario so we dont have anything that's american exclusive (del taco, chick fil a, etc) here... but the locally-owned chinese food restaurant up the street from me is pretty good, and i get discounts sometimes because my dad is friends with the owner lol. other than that i'd probably vote for tim hortons or dominos or whatever.

whataburger-heats-breakfast-jalape-o-cheddar-biscuit.jpg

Whataburger......especially the Whataburger with cheese and jalapenos.

Does Subway count? I love Subway. That's the only one I really like.

And Hero Burger is OK because they have nice salmon burgers. I can't eat at other burger places because I'm a pesceterian. c:

Subway.. YAY

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does Subway count? I love Subway. That's the only one I really like.

And Hero Burger is OK because they have nice salmon burgers. I can't eat at other burger places because I'm a pesceterian. c:

You could have fillet o'fish. I survived on that before I went full vegetarian.

I like everything edible really. oh places? I dunno, it depends on my mood and how clean the place is

Last edited:
Though I usually don't like fast food, I will say that Taco Bell is one of my favorites when I'm in the mood for some gross feel good food. Also love Chick-Fil-A, despite what the owner's opinion is on same sex marriage. Their chicken nuggets and fries taste, idk real? They just came out with a new lemonade icee and I swear I've had one every week since.

Isnt whataburger only in texas??
:p

They are more exclusive to the south. If you were from California, the closest Whataburger should be in Arizona. The chain tends to stay south of the 37? Parallel, and stretches from Arizona and Florida. So no, Whataburger isn't exclusive to Texas, but Texas is home to Whataburger.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though I usually don't like fast food, I will say that Taco Bell is one of my favorites when I'm in the mood for some gross feel good food. Also love Chick-Fil-A, despite what the owner's opinion is on same sex marriage. Their chicken nuggets and fries taste, idk real? They just came out with a new lemonade icee and I swear I've had one every week since.

When I think of Chick-fil-a, I tend to say "custard pies". I think about my custard pie troll joke more than I think of their political opinions.

Back