• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite fast food chain

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Red Balloon
Banana
Green Cotton Candy
Yule Log
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Bee Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
You can discuss what fast food chains you like the most. Just keep in mind that controversies related to the fast foods are off-topic.

My favorite fast food chain is Carl's Jr. It had star-shaped chicken nuggets (which I called chicken stars). It's the only fast food I know that sells cheesecakes. And it's one of these fast foods I had when I was very little.

These four chains I don't eat as much, but I rank them highly:

El Pollo Loco
In-N-Out
Wienerschnitzel's
Del Taco

Why would anyone eat fast food? I'd rather slit my throat open than be forced to eat at one of those repulsive places.

wow people

my favorite fast food chain is either in n out, or taco bell.

Jack in the Box is king.
God bless them with their amazing iced coffee and Munchie Meals.

We have this place called Harvey's that is THE best because they actually have veggie burgers and you pick your own toppings Subway-style. Also frings so you don't have to choose between fries and onion rings. And veggie gravy on the poutine. My god where's my wallet.

I love Panda Express and Sonic for deserts and slushies.

Aside from that, they're all the same more or less for me.

mcdonalds and taco bell..but there are only like two to three things from their menus that i actually like tbh (small pizza, mc chicken, fries, and a few others). everything else, i'd rather not eat..i just dont like eating huge burgers in general with like three different sauces and more lettuce/patties than i actually need

• Taco Bell
• In-N-Out

I don't know if this would be considered fast food, but...
• Firehouse Subs
• Five Guys

Haha the only one I actually know of that has been said on here is maccas. I really like KFC, but I always love fish and chips. Idc which shop it's from.

in-and-out,Sonics and Burger King I also like McDonald's chicken nuggets.

Last edited:
Haha the only one I actually know of that has been said on here is maccas. I really like KFC, but I always love fish and chips. Idc which shop it's from.

Yeah, McDonald's and Taco Bell, along with Burger King, are very well-known fast food chains. I'm more into the lesser-known ones like Carl's Jr and Whataburger.

Oh, and those five fast food chains in the OP, all are Californian.

Yeah, McDonald's and Taco Bell, along with Burger King, are very well-known fast food chains. I'm more into the lesser-known ones like Carl's Jr and Whataburger.

Oh, and those five fast food chains in the OP, all are Californian.
ah man Carl's Jr is good I love their western bacon cheese burgers <3

Back