• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

last person to post wins

I certainly hope :D Just gotta save em dough up! :lemon:

Yes, better be on when you're free so you don't get yelled at again! (same goes if i sent you pm dood).

well limao gods will watch over this thread ! :lemon: -sips fanta limao in honor-

How many vinyls are in your collection right now? :)

Yep! I have work again today, but there are usually a lot of opportunities for free time when customers aren't in and we restocked everything already. That's when I visit TBT the most :lemon:

This thread will live forever lol!

I'll go count actually. Quite a few including some nice rarities ;)

fair beans, just take it easy *hugs* <3 :)

*sips fanta limao and listen to Luis Cilia* :lemon: no regrets

I'll go count actually. Quite a few including some nice rarities ;)

fair beans, just take it easy *hugs* <3 :)

*sips fanta limao and listen to Luis Cilia* :lemon: no regrets

Yay! Take your time. :D I've always been curious.

-hugs back- I will! As long as the boss doesn't see me texting literally the whole day I should be good. It was a close call!

37 if I counted correctly :) (some are things that are double lps but i count them as one) :lemon: no regrets wasting money them!

C: good, as i wrote reply to possible pms or longer convos when at home yo ^^

37 if I counted correctly :) (some are things that are double lps but i count them as one) :lemon: no regrets wasting money them!

C: good, as i wrote reply to possible pms or longer convos when at home yo ^^

That's amazing. :eek: And it's not a waste of money if they're all part of a collection you love. I bet you'll have over 100 eventually!

Oh yeah.. I would, but we already have two seperate conversations going and I always clear out my inbox. There's nothing in there now dhdh

yea i guess it was only that song with Jose Mario Branco I sent you but I'll dig it back up :p Haha.

Obrigada c: Yeah some are a bit weird because I used to be all into old Japanese stuff some years ago so they are weird asf xD Now if I could find some with Luis Cilia that would be life...

Also I'll go pick up some booze so brb ;)

yea i guess it was only that song with Jose Mario Branco I sent you but I'll dig it back up :p Haha.

Obrigada c: Yeah some are a bit weird because I used to be all into old Japanese stuff some years ago so they are weird asf xD Now if I could find some with Luis Cilia that would be life...

Also I'll go pick up some booze so brb ;)

Yes, please repost that video! I'll watch it along with the others when there's time. ^^

Aww, I don't think that's weird. It's just a reflection of what you were into back then, like a history recording of your music taste.

lol okay! Have fun ;)

I will after I've been to booze store :p :)

Yeah some are good but I bought some really bad rock ones like Lazy and carmen maki's 5x LOL

obrigada.. e viva a festa do limao :lemon:

I will after I've been to booze store :p :)

Yeah some are good but I bought some really bad rock ones like Lazy and carmen maki's 5x LOL

obrigada.. e viva a festa do limao :lemon:

lmao you'll be having a fun time today! I've never had any kind of booze. The closest thing would be those wine-filled chocolates. They were digusting and I spit them out. xD

No music is 'bad' imo but people change and so do their preferences. :)

Last edited:
yes tbt is x10 more fun posting when drank.. limao xD

no it's not but some of that old metal is cringey to me nowadays lol :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

also most wine/booze candy taste crap tbh, you gotta taste some fine strong wine or beer imo

yes tbt is x10 more fun posting when drank.. limao xD

no it's not but some of that old metal is cringey to me nowadays lol :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

also most wine/booze candy taste crap tbh, you gotta taste some fine strong wine or beer imo

Yeah, I can imagine! At least you still sound like yourself when you're drinking. Some people I know seem to completely change personalities

lmao! I doubt I'll try them anytime soon, but there's definitely no way I'm having those chocolates again. Blechh

Yeah I am.. I can be like really giggly and high but that's it lol. and yeah it's like my mom she gets really annoying and puppyeyes and tells me not to drink.. like yeah i know how much i had tyvm and i'm not more annoying than you.

^some other goodies from the dude

and yeah booze chocolate are crapass ugh dont try em xD

Back