Looking for people to play ACCF with me using wiimmfi

MrJimmysteel25

quick scope me m8
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
So I just recently got hooked into ACCF by getting an .iso file of it to play online with wiimmfi because long loading times on the disc make the game unplayable (to me at least) and now I'm looking for people to play online with me. Here's my friend code.

Friend Code:

0048-9511-4200

Town:

Merriton

Name:

Kevin​

Just reply back with your FC once you added me, and I'll add you ASAP. See you on ACCF :lemon:

Last edited:
I got my Friend code for Wiimmfi. Feel free to add me.

FC: 2883-6299-4901

Last edited:
FC: 0472-4466-5782
Name: Zane
Town: TwinLeaf
fruit: cherry
i may not be able to play for a while but it'll be nice to have people waiting for me to play

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: 0472-4466-5782
Name: Zane
Town: TwinLeaf
fruit: cherry
i may not be able to play for a while but it'll be nice to have people waiting for me to play

If you are still looking for people to play with, I created a chat room a while ago with people who still play. Just click the link below to be instantly added and ask who wants to play. I'm sure you'll get a lot of friend codes that way.

https://groupme.com/join_group/10931368/Kel3iT

"Sorry, this group is no longer joinable."

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you are still looking for people to play with, I created a chat room a while ago with people who still play. Just click the link below to be instantly added and ask who wants to play. I'm sure you'll get a lot of friend codes that way.

https://groupme.com/join_group/10931368/Kel3iT

"Sorry, this group is no longer joinable."

There is a new, safe GroupMe chat that has been made for ACCF Wiimmfi. However the link is not currently posted publicly due to the threat of a troll. If you'd like to join, please send me a message! We always welcome new players. :)

There is a new, safe GroupMe chat that has been made for ACCF Wiimmfi. However the link is not currently posted publicly due to the threat of a troll. If you'd like to join, please send me a message! We always welcome new players. :)

groupme.com/join_group/10931368/2ewe2G is the link

Back