LOOK AT ME ADORABLE FEATHER BABY!

disneydorky

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So, I was going through my photos and made a compilation of my little budgie baby. He's a cuddle bug. He doesn't cuddle as much now, he's not a baby anymore, but he will cuddle if he's tired. This is Finley. Do you have any feathered buddies? Or other animals that just really like to snuggle? Finleycollage.jpg

He's so cuuutee! I have a cat called Jenny and she just loves to cuddle. She's the fluffiest cat I know.

Last edited:
fffffffffffffffffffffff he's gorgeous!! oh my god ;w;

I love birds so much and budgies are just the cutest. so sweet thanks for sharing this. made my day ^^

Thanks guys, I thought somebody might appreciate his fluffy sweetness. I lost my first budgie in February to egg binding, she was 7. I loved her dearly and had to get Finley, but I went to a breeder to make sure he was a boy (I couldn't go through egg laying with another bird, it's traumatic). But he was hand raised, so he likes to be swaddled and held close. Whereas my one I lost I hand trained myself, she'd never let me hold her like that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and Finley actually broke his first set of big tail feathers because he was so insistent on stuffing himself in blankets and pockets.

Your budgie is so sweet! One of my bunnies is so sweet when she's cuddled or stroked. My other two will occasionally tolerate being cuddled, but seem to prefer biting... Here is Nim (the cuddly one), sat in their food barrel. image.jpg

Last edited:
He is adorable! Loving the bottom middle picture. ; U ;
I used to have a budgie when I was really young but nowadays I share my home with a sweet cuddly birman cat!

aw he's so cute! He looks like he's got a quirky personality lol
My cat likes to cuddle sometimes! Sometimes while I'm on the computer, he'll come up and lay between my arms. Sometimes he'll watch youtube videos with me ahah. And usually, RIGHT after my boyfriend leaves in the morning for work and I go lay back down, my cat jumps on the bed and start cuddling like theres no tomorrow. I'm p sure he's jelly of my bf lol!

OH MY GOD WHAT A CUTE BIRB I'M SO JEALOUS

im so sorry to hear about your previous bird ): but at least you have this precious lil thing now!!! he is just a delight ;v; i really want to get a bird someday... eventually i will qvq

rip double post.
MORE TIME TO EXPRESS HOW CUTE YOUR BIRD IS

Last edited:
Back