Kanye West running for president in 2020

Someone please just kill me. I can give you $1.

Can people who don't have any political education quit trying to become President of the United States, please?!

Anyone can run for president if they have $1000 last time I heard. You should check out Vermin Supreme.

"All politicians are vermin - and I am the Vermin Supreme" - Vermin Supreme

Hold on I already know what his Presidential Campaign is-

Kanye West is the Kanye Best! 2020

Sometimes I miss living in my home country. This is definitely not one of those times. This whole election cycle is a big joke.

LOL the richest guy in the world and now a rapper... What's happening to our country...? I mean technically yes if you meet the age requirement and other requirements you can run for president, but that doesn't mean you should do it just cause you're well known. Heck, I know a ton of people who aren't well known in the US that would make better presidents than this crap. In the history of the US we've had only three spectacular presidents. I think one was mentioned as Abraham Lincoln, another as George Washington, and another as Franklin D. Roosevelt. I miss those days (figuratively, I never lived in them).... D:

I'm for the UK so I don't really have a rightful say in this, but he's technically a very good business man (like the Kanye West brand is huge and well-known) and he does say a fair few intelligent things, but he is a bit of a hot-head which is probably his downfall with all this

kanye-west_0.jpg
No.....

it might have been a publicity stunt though, the VMAs were staged and I wouldn't be surprised if he was just high or told to say that

I literally just heard this on the radio as I clicked onto this thread
Like what the fk is this xD

Last edited:
Back