Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Woah, didn't know we had this here.

Hi there! I'm skarmoury/skarmy/idk whatever floats your boat, and as you can tell, I'm very new here. ;u;
I never really took Animal Crossing seriously (I wasn't a fan of Wild World and I was so clueless when I first played through New Leaf) until I discovered you can trade/buy/sell/etc. from other users online!! I was like, "Woaaah so I could actually get the stuff and villagers I want online!"
Now I'm juggling between mayoral duties and college demands, but I hope I find lots of friends here!

(And if you want to know how clueless I was with ACNL before, my past villagers included Kyle and Chief, and I just voided them like they weren't so high in demand right now. There is a pain in my chest and obviously it's regret. Ahaha.)

Oh I know the feeling. I had Rosie once before I was involved with the animal crossing community. But I voided her and regretted it when I found out. And I just got lucky with Ankha, I just got her from my friends void right when I started, and I love her to pieces.

Last edited:
Well, that's life, sometimes we don't know how much someone is worth until they're gone. (But hey, we manage, right?)

Well, that's life, sometimes we don't know how much someone is worth until they're gone. (But hey, we manage, right?)

Troooo troo. I honestly didn't like her anyways. I just wish I could have sold her. Or just given her to someone who had her as a dreamie. :(

Last edited:
Back