• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello hello from Canada!

LordBlumiere

Mmmm.... leafy.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey there! I'm LordBlumiere, but please call me Blue. c:

I've been into Animal Crossing ever since the first game that came out over here on the GCN. Back then I remember poring over the information in Nintendo Power in the weeks before the game's release, and I'm almost certain it was the first game I ever preordered. We've come a long way, and I've played and owned every game that's come out here to date. I'd consider myself a pretty big fan of the series, and am so excited to see where this lovable life sim goes from here.

More about me, then! I'm 22 and I live in Canada. I'm currently majoring in English (though I'd much rather be in art school--it's just not realistic right now). I love reading, drawing, writing, roleplaying, and of course gaming. I've a penchant for bad puns and a lifelong love affair with cats and ponies.

Thanks for reading! I hope I get to know y'all better and I look forward to meeting you!

-Blue

Thank you everyone!

@The Peanut Butter Fish: oh my gosh... lol! Now that's a coincidence c:

Welcome! ^^ (I'm shocked there's more than one person on this forum whose name references Blumiere/Timpani! Wow. Amazing. xD)

Thank you both!

@AnonymousFish: I'm shocked too, oh my gosh XD; I didn't expect that in the slightest!

Back