Rainbow Candy
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Clownfish Plush
Winter Mittens
Candy Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
So, what are your must-haves for going out? Umbrella? Phone? Keys?

I usually just take my wallet, my phone, earphones, 3DS or the Vita, and my wrist watch(on my wrist, duh) with me. Keys, if I'll be out late and books in a sling bag if I'm going to class, too.

Last edited:
headphones, snacks, phone, cash, gum, and most times i don't need my keys but i bring them anyway, they're a good weapon to have if you're getting attacked haha!

When I'm out and about, I normally like to carry my phone, keys, tissues, earphones, and chewing gum in a handbag. Sometimes I carry an umbrella - depending on what the weather is like.

Well I'm a girl with a massive handbag (like the ones brimming with junk), sooooo:

-Phone
-Wallet
-Umbrella
-Notepad and pen
-Mentos
-Drink (usually three cans)
-Make up bag (powder, eyeliner, concealer, etc)
-Earphones
-Cardigan

Can't say I'm ever unprepared hahaha

My purse with a bunch of stuff in it

Including:
Phone
Keys
Wallet
Sunglasses
Lighter
Pens
Tweezers
Chapstick
Hair ties
Usually a book
Ibuprofen
Gum
Feminine items
Idk other stuff I can't think of right now

Last edited:
Phone, wallet, keys, watch, hair brush, make up bag, pens, note book, band aids, hand sanitiser, breath mints, sunglasses, jacket, change of clothes, perfume, nail file, scissors, tweezers, hair ties, dental floss, pain killers, drink bottle.

Then there is the stuff in my other bag but that's in my car and I cbf getting it

I usually only carry my keys, some money (sometimes also my wallet, but it doesn't really fit into my pockets) and my phone with me. I don't like handbags :lemon:

My backpack and whatever happens to be in it at the time (the only things I actually need to bring is a card holder and keys -- both of which are always in a zipped compartment). I value the comfort and security wearing a backpack provides so I can't go anywhere without one on.

My phone, lip balm, headphones, band aids, water, and lots of times I bring snacks too depending on where I'm going.

The essentials that I always take out with me are my wallet (with my front door key in it), phone, iPod and spare battery+liquid for my ecig.

If I take a jacket or bag with me then I'll have my 3DS and with me as well.

i always make sure i have a hairband or two on my wrist before leaving the house because hair is annoying and then if i'm too lazy to carry a bag i just bring my card, phone and earphones because they simply fit in a pocket and if i do bring a bag then clearly still the three i just named and then realistically also my wallet, a black kohl eyeliner, a lip tint and my portable charger because **** phone battery and i can't live without my phone so ya

oh and tampons

Last edited:
I always have a purse, and it usually contains the following:
Phone
Lip balm
Lotion
Makeup mirror
Brush
Makeup (usually foundation, sometimes I have lipstick)
Wallet + money
Wet wipes (for in case my hands get dirty for some reason)
Mints

There's probably more but they don't come to mind rn

keys, phone, ipod, earphones, ipad (if im going to be gone all day), bullet journal, pen, lighter, cigarettes, keys, bottle of water, hand cream, lip balm, gum

Back