Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Cake
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Cake
What do you feel you use more when on the internet in genral? Phone/Tablets or the old fashioned computer? Personally I like my laptop better when trying to go online for something, espically when using multiple tabs and typing. But for the sake of convenience, my phone is soooo much easier to start up and get on the internet when I'm lazy. :v So which do you use more often and which do you prefer?

i prefer computers bc i can multi task easier (youtube on one side of the screen, forums on the other side while playing smash bros or drawing, etc etc) while on my phone, the most i do is watch anime or youtube vids while gaming

Definitely computer! I also text and actually take most of my phone calls on my laptop too.

Preferably computer , but I think in reality I use my phone more because of its portability.

I much prefer computers, to the point of considering a netbook or tablet with keyboard for when I go out. I don't mind my phone.. but I'd prefer it to be only used for calls, texts, and maybe some random information searches. At work we have a VPN that tracks any net traffic from everything, including phones. I can block this kind of stuff on a computer, but even TOR browser for mobile doesn't work to erase tracks or protect my privacy.

I'm also stingy with my data, so I'd much prefer the convenience and comfort/peace of mind from a computer :)

Last edited:
I prefer my computer, and currently, I don't have a phone. (stopped working)
I can type way faster on a computer, and really, I'm just not good with phones. iPads, sure. Old style phones, sure. And a camera is the easiest thing to figure out and use.
Phones are just... so slow. Perhaps I'm just used to a fast computer.

I use my tablet. Phones always annoy me (especially as mine locks every 2 seconds, whether I want it to or not)

Computer. I've never seen the interest in using phones more. Computers have better performance so...

That said, I do use my phone more for things like messenger and twitter, just cause it's easier

Phone. I've never seen the interest in using computers more. Phones have better performance so...

That said, I do use my computer more for things like messenger and twitter, just cause it's easier

Computer and/or laptop. They just do things better. Some of the things I do with my computer I just couldn't imagine doing with a phone because they're either incapable of doing it or don't even come close to the level of quality.

I mean, I guess phones are good for general portability but I don't really want to use mine outside of phonecalls and texts, maybe looking up something on google.

Plus when you're out with friends, they can't/won't just pull out a computer and start scrolling through social media like an S grade ignorant arsehole. It's for some reason acceptable to be 'that guy/girl' with a phone for some reason.

Back