• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

People who you want to talk to on the forums

Sorry to have to say this but it's been brought up quite a lot. If you are just acknowledging that someone said your name, unless you can meet post quality standards, please send them a VM or PM instead of posting in this thread.

Thanks

I wanna talk to oblivia. they seem interesting af.

I really want to talk to:

• Oblivia
  • pumpkins
  • lars708
  • Dreamy Luigi
  • ChocoMagii
  • Sleepi
  • Bucky Barnes
  • pandapples

:blush:

Anyone who's interested in talking to me is more than welcome to drop me a PM anytime. I can't guarantee a super prompt reply but I promise I won't bite you or anything!

:blush:

Anyone who's interested in talking to me is more than welcome to drop me a PM anytime. I can't guarantee a super prompt reply but I promise I won't bite you or anything!
Count me in
I forgot to add you to my list (OOPS)
Mostly because it'd be awesome to talk to every mod

bloobloop and riummi. ive only had minor conversations with them through responses in the basement or brewsters cafe, but im interested in getting to know them .v.

Last edited:
gamzee, javocado, taesaek (sorry i can't spell your username i don't think), lars708, Aestivate, lencurryboy, gem83, Bowie, etc.
i'm sure there's more but i can't remember them all rn.

GASP

I need to talk to:
pumpkins
taesaek(but I'm only 16, give me like 4 more years)
Rhino
Esphas

Not now but maybe in the near future once I'm done coping

gamzee, javocado, taesaek (sorry i can't spell your username i don't think), lars708, Aestivate, lencurryboy, gem83, Bowie, etc.
i'm sure there's more but i can't remember them all rn.

it's okay, nobody can really spell my name. hello i am teasock.
i don't bite, feel free to vm or pm me anytime. i seem like a giant ass, but i have a soft spot sometimes.

GASP

I need to talk to:
pumpkins
taesaek(but I'm only 16, give me like 4 more years)
Rhino
Esphas

Not now but maybe in the near future once I'm done coping

hahaha, there really isnt an age limit, i'm just being an ass. don't ever hesitate to talk to me because i'm older. i've got lots of people on here under 18 whom talk to and vise versa. :')

i still really wanna talk to Esphas but idk how to start convos.

Last edited:
it's okay, nobody can really spell my name. hello i am teasock.
i don't bite, feel free to vm or pm me anytime. i seem like a giant ass, but i have a soft spot sometimes.

hahaha, there really isnt an age limit, i'm just being an ass. don't ever hesitate to talk to me because i'm older.
i've got lots of people on here under 18 whom talk to and vise versa. :')

thanks toesick (':
we should chat sometime new pal

Cri bc no one wants to talk to me X,D

taesaek
Bloobloop
Jas0n
Oblivia

Wow this thread evolved quickly lmao.

Also everyone's free to vm/pm me and ask whatever, I usually don't bite unless you're an obvious ass :p

I don't really mind who. I just don't message them in case they I think I'm annoying them.

When I first got here, I was looking around and I was like:
"I want to talk to Pokemanz, Lucanosa, KawaiiX3(Now Sugarella), and Jacob_lawall". (+100 more people, I do recall duckyluv and Jetix.)

I then finally got to talk to them so now:
"I want to talk to Oblivia and BuckyBarnes. :/"

Sugarella, Miharu, duckyluv (oh god I almost wrote duckysock because I was reading an earlier post), happinessdelight..
Probably more, but I forgot for now. ;u; I really live up to my user title..

Last edited:
Sugarella, Miharu, duckyluv (oh god I almost wrote duckysock because I was reading an earlier post), happinessdelight..
Probably more, but I forgot for now. ;u; I really live up to my user title..

Hello!! I don't mind talking to you c:

Back