• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Team Anime & Manga!

eyyy i wanna join~ i really cant choose from the 100+ series i've watched...thats too hard. :c i love so many because they've all taught me some life lessons c:

if i must list a few:

Pandora Hearts
Black Butler
Shin Sekai Yori
Elfen Lied
FMA

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! I just heard about Elfen Lied yesterday and it sounds so good!

it is!

Last edited:
eyyy i wanna join~ i really cant choose from the 100+ series i've watched...thats too hard. :c i love so many because they've all taught me some life lessons c:

if i must:

Pandora Hearts
Black Butler
Shin Sekai Yori
Elfen Lied
FMA

- - - Post Merge - - -

it is!

Adding you later!

*HUFFS* OKAY I AM FINALLY READY TO TYPE THIS ALL OUT AHAHAHA!!! I'll love to join please! <3 I'll put all the things I love about some of my favorite animes in a spoiler so please beware for those of you who haven't watched it yet!

None of this is in order since it's so hard to choose your favorite anime!!! ; v ;

One Piece
*HUFFS* ONE PIECE IS SUCH AN AMAZING ANIME OMFGGGGG <3 I remember watching it when it first came out on T.V.!! I just loved it!! I can honestly say at first when I saw the art I was like "WTF" but the story line was just so interesting and funny that I ended up watching it!! I just eventually ended up falling in love with One Piece!! What I really love about One Piece is how creative they are with each arc and the story line!! Even One Piece is SOOO LONGG, it's SOO WORTH IT <3 It's worth every freaking episode, not only that I'm so damn happy they don't have as much fillers as *COUGH NARUTO COUGH* and many other mainstream animes!! I can honestly say the saddest part about OP for me was when Merry died. YES A SHIP. A SHIP MADE ME CRY THE HARDEST OUT OF ALL THE EPISODES SO FAR!!! I mean there were TONS of parts where I cried at, but not as hard as when Merry died. ; __ ; SHE WAS A PART OF THE CREW. SHE WAS JUST JSKDLFJSLFDS buutttt I think I'll end this here for now HAHA because I can literally type so much about One Piece, but I'll hold off for now LOL

Inuyasha
SO. LET'S TALK ABOUT MY BAE AHAHAHA!! Inuyasha was one of the first few animes I started watching since I was a kid! To be quite honest, I had a crush on Inuyasha HAHAHA yes. I'm serious. A 2D guy. Back then (and probably even now, only exception is my current boyfriend whom I dearly love <3 ) I used to only find anime characters hot and I was only interested in them because they were the only ones who could make my heart melt HAHA /SHOT SORRY I'M ANIME TRASH AHAHA!!

BUT ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC!! I really loved watching Inuyasha!! It was such a great anime for me, even though the ending sucked af!!! I really love it and find it hilarious when Kagome would say "sit" and Inuyasha smashes into the ground ahahah good times man XD Then there's Shippo the cutest little demon <3 To be quite frank I'm glad Kikyo died but then WHY MUST YOU BE REVIVED?!?!?! I can honestly say I hate her guts LOL I prefer Kagome over Kikyo anytime all the time!! Even though Kikyo was a lot more useful and stronger ahaha

Ouran High School Host Club
I have to say, Ouran High School is one of my favorites and will ALWAYS be one of my favorites!! This anime seriously got me into watching genderbend animes!!! I just love Haruhi's personality ahaha she's just so funny and cute <3 Tamaki's overprotection and reactions to what Haruhi does and say is too hilarious!! And the twins are just hnnngggg <3 *yaoi moment HAHA * If you haven't watched this anime, I definitely suggest you should try!!! The opening for the anime is just so catchy!!! The anime itself is 10/10 I would definitely rewatch. I've already re-watched it about 5 times. That says a lot since I rarely do re-watch anime. XD

I really love how Haruhi is poor, but she deals with it very well and tries her best. Then there's Tamaki and the rest of the gang who's just super rich ahahaha one of my favorite scenes is when Tamaki had a dream that Haruhi had a miserable life where she was SUPER poor that she couldn't even afford cups and all her cups were broken ahaha when he woke up from that nightmare he instantly suggests that they should go to Haruhi's house and visit ahahah

Akatsuki no Yona
OKAY. THIS IS ONE OF MY DEFINITELY FAVORITES!!! MY BAE, MY #1 BAE IS IN THIS ANIME sCREAMSSS SHIN-AHHHHHHH <33333333333333333333

Anyways ahaha I love how the MC is really strong and forward. Even though she lived a spoiled life, when she was "kicked" out of the place because her father was murdered, she was depressed. Since the murderer was someone she deeply loved and was a childhood friend of hers and Hak. She ended up picking herself back together thanks to Hak and set out to see the world with her own eyes. To see what her father had down. Because her father was a peace loving guy, he never allowed war, weapons, etc.! He would give in to demands to prevent that instead. So due to his choices, there were many poor areas where people are very sick and not taken care of. Yona saw everything with her own eyes and tried her best to help. She became strong and strong willed. She even started learning how to protect herself and attack/kill people. Unfortunately the anime ends on a little cliffhanger, but it continues in the manga and the manga is so much further! <3

Your Lie in April
Straight up should be called "Your Feels in April"! This anime made me cry a river. I went through so much tissues because I was crying so hard. I still can't believe they killed off Kaori ; __ ; I mean, it adds to the story and what not BUT IT STILL HURTS. I WISH SHE LIVED FROM HER SURGERY!!! ; __ ; The last episode title literally tricked me into thinking she was going to survive, but boy was I wrong. The only dislike about this anime is the first 3 episodes were slightly boring, but it picked up in the end, and I can say I'm honestly happy I watched it. Frankly, this is even better than Clannad.

Here are some more anime/manga I love, but too lazy to write a lot about it ahahha!~ <3 These are just from the top of my head!

-Tate no Yuusha
-Skip Beat
-Beauty Pop
-Kitchen Princess
-Kamichama Karin
-No.6
-No Game No Life
-Toradora
-Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
-Taiyou no Ie
-.Hack series
-Log Horizon
-Sword Art Online
-Overlord
-Fairy Tail
-Mirai Nikki
-Black Rock Shooter
-Madoka
-Deathnote
-Shokugeki no Soma
-Prison School
-Himouto! Umaru-chan
-AnoHana
-Gintama
-Durarara
-Kaichou wa Maid-sama
-Baby Steps
-My Love Story
-Horimiya
-Koi to Uso
-Cardcaptor Sakura
-Tsubasa
-Gakuen Alice
-Date A Live
-Inu x Boku SS
-Kimi ni Todoke
-Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

Okay whoops this isn't a "little" ahaha they just kept coming to me XD

o mg is it bad that i'm refusing to read the haikyuu! manga because i'm getting so hyped for season 2 of the anime? i really want to read it because i want yo know what happens bUT im scared i won't enjoy the anime as much then [i literally just do thiswith sports animes though, the suspense of games is tOO REAL]

*HUFFS* OKAY I AM FINALLY READY TO TYPE THIS ALL OUT AHAHAHA!!! I'll love to join please! <3 I'll put all the things I love about some of my favorite animes in a spoiler so please beware for those of you who haven't watched it yet!

None of this is in order since it's so hard to choose your favorite anime!!! ; v ;

One Piece
*HUFFS* ONE PIECE IS SUCH AN AMAZING ANIME OMFGGGGG <3 I remember watching it when it first came out on T.V.!! I just loved it!! I can honestly say at first when I saw the art I was like "WTF" but the story line was just so interesting and funny that I ended up watching it!! I just eventually ended up falling in love with One Piece!! What I really love about One Piece is how creative they are with each arc and the story line!! Even One Piece is SOOO LONGG, it's SOO WORTH IT <3 It's worth every freaking episode, not only that I'm so damn happy they don't have as much fillers as *COUGH NARUTO COUGH* and many other mainstream animes!! I can honestly say the saddest part about OP for me was when Merry died. YES A SHIP. A SHIP MADE ME CRY THE HARDEST OUT OF ALL THE EPISODES SO FAR!!! I mean there were TONS of parts where I cried at, but not as hard as when Merry died. ; __ ; SHE WAS A PART OF THE CREW. SHE WAS JUST JSKDLFJSLFDS buutttt I think I'll end this here for now HAHA because I can literally type so much about One Piece, but I'll hold off for now LOL

Inuyasha
SO. LET'S TALK ABOUT MY BAE AHAHAHA!! Inuyasha was one of the first few animes I started watching since I was a kid! To be quite honest, I had a crush on Inuyasha HAHAHA yes. I'm serious. A 2D guy. Back then (and probably even now, only exception is my current boyfriend whom I dearly love <3 ) I used to only find anime characters hot and I was only interested in them because they were the only ones who could make my heart melt HAHA /SHOT SORRY I'M ANIME TRASH AHAHA!!

BUT ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC!! I really loved watching Inuyasha!! It was such a great anime for me, even though the ending sucked af!!! I really love it and find it hilarious when Kagome would say "sit" and Inuyasha smashes into the ground ahahah good times man XD Then there's Shippo the cutest little demon <3 To be quite frank I'm glad Kikyo died but then WHY MUST YOU BE REVIVED?!?!?! I can honestly say I hate her guts LOL I prefer Kagome over Kikyo anytime all the time!! Even though Kikyo was a lot more useful and stronger ahaha

Ouran High School Host Club
I have to say, Ouran High School is one of my favorites and will ALWAYS be one of my favorites!! This anime seriously got me into watching genderbend animes!!! I just love Haruhi's personality ahaha she's just so funny and cute <3 Tamaki's overprotection and reactions to what Haruhi does and say is too hilarious!! And the twins are just hnnngggg <3 *yaoi moment HAHA * If you haven't watched this anime, I definitely suggest you should try!!! The opening for the anime is just so catchy!!! The anime itself is 10/10 I would definitely rewatch. I've already re-watched it about 5 times. That says a lot since I rarely do re-watch anime. XD

I really love how Haruhi is poor, but she deals with it very well and tries her best. Then there's Tamaki and the rest of the gang who's just super rich ahahaha one of my favorite scenes is when Tamaki had a dream that Haruhi had a miserable life where she was SUPER poor that she couldn't even afford cups and all her cups were broken ahaha when he woke up from that nightmare he instantly suggests that they should go to Haruhi's house and visit ahahah

Akatsuki no Yona
OKAY. THIS IS ONE OF MY DEFINITELY FAVORITES!!! MY BAE, MY #1 BAE IS IN THIS ANIME sCREAMSSS SHIN-AHHHHHHH <33333333333333333333

Anyways ahaha I love how the MC is really strong and forward. Even though she lived a spoiled life, when she was "kicked" out of the place because her father was murdered, she was depressed. Since the murderer was someone she deeply loved and was a childhood friend of hers and Hak. She ended up picking herself back together thanks to Hak and set out to see the world with her own eyes. To see what her father had down. Because her father was a peace loving guy, he never allowed war, weapons, etc.! He would give in to demands to prevent that instead. So due to his choices, there were many poor areas where people are very sick and not taken care of. Yona saw everything with her own eyes and tried her best to help. She became strong and strong willed. She even started learning how to protect herself and attack/kill people. Unfortunately the anime ends on a little cliffhanger, but it continues in the manga and the manga is so much further! <3

Your Lie in April
Straight up should be called "Your Feels in April"! This anime made me cry a river. I went through so much tissues because I was crying so hard. I still can't believe they killed off Kaori ; __ ; I mean, it adds to the story and what not BUT IT STILL HURTS. I WISH SHE LIVED FROM HER SURGERY!!! ; __ ; The last episode title literally tricked me into thinking she was going to survive, but boy was I wrong. The only dislike about this anime is the first 3 episodes were slightly boring, but it picked up in the end, and I can say I'm honestly happy I watched it. Frankly, this is even better than Clannad.

Here are some more anime/manga I love, but too lazy to write a lot about it ahahha!~ <3 These are just from the top of my head!

-Tate no Yuusha
-Skip Beat
-Beauty Pop
-Kitchen Princess
-Kamichama Karin
-No.6
-No Game No Life
-Toradora
-Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
-Taiyou no Ie
-.Hack series
-Log Horizon
-Sword Art Online
-Overlord
-Fairy Tail
-Mirai Nikki
-Black Rock Shooter
-Madoka
-Deathnote
-Shokugeki no Soma
-Prison School
-Himouto! Umaru-chan
-AnoHana
-Gintama
-Durarara
-Kaichou wa Maid-sama
-Baby Steps
-My Love Story
-Horimiya
-Koi to Uso
-Cardcaptor Sakura
-Tsubasa
-Gakuen Alice
-Date A Live
-Inu x Boku SS
-Kimi ni Todoke
-Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

Okay whoops this isn't a "little" ahaha they just kept coming to me XD

ur in lol

and most of my friends had crushes on anime people lol xD

om g elfen lied has been on my to watch list for so longgg
so it's definitely worth starting ?? :00

Yes! It's my all time favourite anime!! Once you get past all the gore and everything it's a really deep story - I cried so much xD

Yes! It's my all time favourite anime!! Once you get past all the gore and everything it's a really deep story - I cried so much xD

aa okay i'll start it asap !! i don't really mind gory anime tbh it makes it more exciting [and sometimes funny]

o mg is it bad that i'm refusing to read the haikyuu! manga because i'm getting so hyped for season 2 of the anime? i really want to read it because i want yo know what happens bUT im scared i won't enjoy the anime as much then [i literally just do thiswith sports animes though, the suspense of games is tOO REAL]

Nope, not bad at all! ;w;
Haikyuu! Was one of the only sports animes I really enjoyed in a long time aside Prince of Tennis. I recommend waiting for the anime to come out, but that's just me~

Can I join? My favourites animes are:
Sword Art Online,
Black Lagoon,
Elfen Lied,
Your Lie in April!

I?d like to join!

And how do I pick my favorite xD There are too many I like
I guess I?ll say Anohana, Sailor Moon, SAO, Accel World...
Idk there?s too many to list lol.

And what I like about it um...
I like the visual art style alot? Also the characters are pretty fun and interesting.

Back