• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Team Anime & Manga!

himeki

hiatus
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Team Anime & Manga!

gn5osTb.png
Welcome to Team Anime & Manga!
dv4LgZN.png

Team Anime & Manga is a friendly community where you can discuss anime, manga, cosplay, figures, anything related to it! Anyone who supports the 4kids dub will be blacklisted! [half joking, but that stuff is shameful.]
We don't have any real specifications to join-just be willing to openly discuss things and understand people's opinions! If anyone calls a member a "Weaboo" or simmilar, they will be banned from the group! To join, simply post that you want to join, your favorite anime/manga series and what your favorite thing in it is! Also, saying you watch the pokemon anime will not allow entry e.e

gn5osTb.png
About Me
dv4LgZN.png

Hi, I'm Evvie! I've loved anime and manga for a long time, and my current favorite series is Black Butler, with my favorite characters being Grelle Sutcliff and The Undertaker! I also draw in anime style, and you can check out my gallery! Anyways, on to our great member!

gn5osTb.png
Member List
dv4LgZN.png

Evvie - Co-Founder and Grim Reaper
Bambie- Co-founder and Tea Fanatic
L CocoaBean- Ghoul
Alby-Kun-Lost Wanderer
Cin_mon: Hunter

gn5osTb.png
Donations
dv4LgZN.png

Donations are greatly appriciated, and go towards buying collectables for the shop, giveaways, contests, events etc! We do not use the funds for personal purposes! To donate, simply send the bells to myself and make sure you say what it is for in the note! You can also donate for Group funds- if you wish for it to go into the group pool, make sure to specify!
none :,(

gn5osTb.png
Shop
dv4LgZN.png

Currently we have a few collectables in stock!

fruit-pear.png
x 5 30 BTB each
fruit-orange.png
x 5, 70 BTB each
these collectables are cheaper because they were bought with my personal funds!
All funds from selling will go into the donations pool!

Last edited:
gn5osTb.png
About Me
dv4LgZN.png

Hello! I'm Bambie! I'm an anime and manga addict who likes anime people a lot more than irl people! I'm kinda weird, but I don't tend to bite unless you try to claim who ever my current anime crush is for your own (jk... I think :p). I enjoy watching anime, reading manga (no, really?) and stuffing my face with sugar.
But that's enough about me!

gn5osTb.png
GFX and Signatures
dv4LgZN.png

Some of our members have kindly created us some GFX to use! You can use these whenever you want to!
none yet
none yet
none yet

gn5osTb.png
Competitions and Giveaways
dv4LgZN.png

none yet due to lack of funds, coming soon!

Last edited:
Open! So, what's you guys' favorite anime at the moment? Mine is Black Butler!

Last edited:
I NEED TO JOIN DIS

My favs are:
Elfen Lied
Tokyo Ghoul
Another
Sword Art Online
Future Diary
Parasyte
Sakura Trick
Higurashi
Miki Falls
Death Note
Toradora
And MOREEEE
And the best bits? ALL OF IT

(P.S: Sorry for all the excited caps)

Last edited:
Gintama.
Lain is another one that I found interesting, it mind****s you with all the information it gives you to work with and how it's presented.

Gintama.
Lain is another one that I found interesting, it mind****s you with all the information it gives you to work with and how it's presented.

w8 are you joining or not you didnt say

Never heard of either actually!#

and im crying because i have read all my manga

Never heard of either actually!#

and im crying because i have read all my manga
Same
I ordered Tokyo Ghoul but it turned out I already had that copy, then I bought Death Note 13 but it was in German *facepalm* now I'm not allowed to buy manga xD

Same
I ordered Tokyo Ghoul but it turned out I already had that copy, then I bought Death Note 13 but it was in German *facepalm* now I'm not allowed to buy manga xD

Wait, it didn't say it was in German when you ordered it? D:

Same

HOW

and german manga is fun to read! my sister got me a copy of German sailor moon :3

Wait, it didn't say it was in German when you ordered it? D:

Yh but I didn't check cause I didn't think they'd sell a GERMAN BOOK ON THE FREAKING ENGLISH WEBSITE

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOW

and german manga is fun to read! my sister got me a copy of German sailor moon :3

Lol the only words I know are yar and nein or whatever

omg can i join? my favorite anime right now is probably hunter x hunter (2011) or black butler? but i love so many more and choosing one is stressful :p

Back