• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The "Dreaming of your Dreamie" Thread~ Pics of you going to visit your dreamie!

Munna

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Winter Mittens
The "Dreaming of your Dreamie" Thread~ Pics of you going to visit your dreamie!

So my Dreamie is Tangy...

HNI_0031.JPG

Yes, yes it is! *sobs* It's beautiful!

HNI_0035.JPG

Look at me Tangy!!! I'm doing stuff! Be impressed!

HNI_0025.JPG

Looking out wistfully into the sky...

Let's have 1-3 pictures each. Try to make the pictures funny or creative! Share a special moment with your dreamie.
Exchange dream towns with people who have your dreamie & let's dream together! :)

I love this!!! I actually search for my Dreamies when I first visit a Dream Address. I see who's there.

For example, when I saw that Stalfos had Beardo, I was so excited!!!! I still remember he had the Rainbow Shirt on (not sure if that was intentional or not) ☺️

Maybe others can mention in their postings who they have, as well as who is their Dreamie when they visit?

And...this is about Dreamies.
Dreamies are a personal thing.
No bashing on this thread, please?

My DA is in my sig. Total WIP just started this town a few days ago. But I have Bears. And clothes! And presents! But you probably won't care because my town isn't tumblr perfect yet...

My main town has: Phoebe, Marina, Keaton, Ozzie, Chief, Lobo, Wart Jr, Muffy & Kid Cat to come & see! Some very cool villagers!

I'm hoping to move in Tangy & "lurking" for her a few times & so far haven't won her yet. Hope I will soon! :)

The dream address is: 6400-5637-3287

I love this!

My town currently has: Fauna, Diana, Marshal, Rosie, Poppy, Lily, Beau, Bam and (temporarily) Deirdre.

Dream address: 7300-5905-4601

I'm yet to acquire Mitzi and Fuchsia, but hopefully they'll be around soon. Excuse the general mess - I'd love to know if you visit any of them!

I'm so glad people are digging this. :) I tried to say something K.K. Slider-esque, & witty about life & dreams--but "digging this" was the best I had! :)

Keep dreaming cool cats! oooh! That was more Dr. Shrunk! *ba da da da da do do de do da dee tish*

tumblr_m3fwjfKaGC1qak8d8o1_1280.jpg

My main town has: Phoebe, Marina, Keaton, Ozzie, Chief, Lobo, Wart Jr, Muffy & Kid Cat to come & see! Some very cool villagers!

I'm hoping to move in Tangy & "lurking" for her a few times & so far haven't won her yet. Hope I will soon! :)

The dream address is: 6400-5637-3287

I have Tangy now! :) I'm going to be doing another update soon, but the way it is in the update now is OK (got a bad haircut & a severe tan though!)

My main town has: Phoebe, Marina, Keaton, Ozzie, Lobo, Wart Jr, Muffy, Kid Cat & TANGY to come & see! Some very cool villagers!

Dreams do come true! :)

How has the ol' visits to Luna been going?

I'd love to see some more screenshots of people visiting their dreamies. :)

In Lumatown, I have Poppy, Eugene, Hazel, Alfonso, Felicity, Rudy, Wendy, Frobert, Olaf and soon I will have Melba.

I love this!

My town currently has: Fauna, Diana, Marshal, Rosie, Poppy, Lily, Beau, Bam and (temporarily) Deirdre.

Dream address: 7300-5905-4601

I'm yet to acquire Mitzi and Fuchsia, but hopefully they'll be around soon. Excuse the general mess - I'd love to know if you visit any of them!

Oh! I think I'll visit your town, then! I think Marshal and Fauna are really cute, so I want to see if I'd definitely like to have them in the secondary town I hope to get for Christmas or my birthday.

Oh! I think I'll visit your town, then! I think Marshal and Fauna are really cute, so I want to see if I'd definitely like to have them in the secondary town I hope to get for Christmas or my birthday.

OK, so now I have visited that town. Even though Marshal and Fauna weren't original, visiting has helped me decide on whether or not I should get them for my second town... if I get it.

Here I am, dreaming... in a dream. #Dreamception

HNI_0042_JPG.JPG

I'm not sulky, Marshal!

HNI_0040_JPG.JPG

I mean, just look at that smile on my mayor's face! Does that look sulky to you?!

HNI_0041_JPG.JPG

Anyway, I can tell Marshal's house exterior will go well with the theme I'm going to go for in my second town. It'll always be winter in that town, and the colours on his house will really go well with it.

So, I've decided that I'm going to get Marshal for my second town. Still not 100% sure on Fauna, though. And even though I didn't visit to see Lily, I actually think she's kinda cute. I might have her if I decide not to get Fauna.

Thanks for letting me visit!

Last edited:
Back