Turn ons.

I feel pretty short and I'm 5'2, and I'm still underweight for my age/height. There's a freshman at my school who's like 6'2 ;_;

LOL I'm the opposite of you! I look at people shorter than me and always think "I'm not that short! I'm pretty average! Look at all these people I'm taller than!" -aggressively holds head high and walks past group of girls-

Also for some reason there's a group of 15yr old boys at my church who are all nearing 6 feet omg...

Last edited:
I feel inferior to those on varsity cross country because they're literally at least 5'6+ WITH LONG LEGS and can ruunnn fasttt (I'll never make varsity but we run w/them) And when I'm trying to compare heights with my friends I unconsciously try to tiptoe a little bit so it doesn't make me look as short >:c

LOL I am! Kind of... if you're underweight for your height then you should be pretty petite too D:< But it's so funny when people realize that I'm not actually the shortest in the class ~

Mm yea i am petite BUT my sister...holy she's so petite she always has to fix her own clothing, her waist is like a 22 ;-; mines is a 24. Yea! Surprisingly I'm not the shortest in my class either...but almost everyone in my school is asian so...

Mm yea i am petite BUT my sister...holy she's so petite she always has to fix her own clothing, her waist is like a 22 ;-; mines is a 24. Yea! Surprisingly I'm not the shortest in my class either...but almost everyone in my school is asian so...

YEAH GURL for asians we aint short LOOL. Omg, my waist is a 24 and I have trouble finding form fitting clothing/dresses that fit properly... I can't imagine what it's like for her D:

Also I guess small waists aren't a thing for guys anymore like in the past ;w; its the big butts now qq

Omg same my school is at least 40% Asian, there's at least 3 Asians in every class I have/take and yeah I'm not the shortest either so I'm like really proud ehehuhe \o/

Omg same my school is at least 40% Asian, there's at least 3 Asians in every class I have/take and yeah I'm not the shortest either so I'm like really proud ehehuhe \o/

Gurl (or guy? Maybe? LOL) mines is seriously 90% asian, including me:rolleyes: haha yea I feel bad for my other friend who is the shortest in our group

- - - Post Merge - - -

YEAH GURL for asians we aint short LOOL. Omg, my waist is a 24 and I have trouble finding form fitting clothing/dresses that fit properly... I can't imagine what it's like for her D:

Also I guess small waists aren't a thing for guys anymore like in the past ;w; its the big butts now qq

Ahaha Ikr I get talked about by my relatives because I'm "tall" and have long legs . Yeaa it's all about those buns but mines are pancakes :c

Last edited:

Ever since Sir Mix a lot. c:

But seriously everyone has a different part so it's okay. I don't have a super-gigantic huge booty that knocks down buildings when I turn the corner but I got to be careful trying to squeeze through isles sometimes. ;w; And it's weird cause I used to be like a stickbug with no curves until 2-3 years ago. My waist is still pretty flat in the front until you get to the back.

Last edited:
I feel inferior to those on varsity cross country because they're literally at least 5'6+ WITH LONG LEGS and can ruunnn fasttt (I'll never make varsity but we run w/them) And when I'm trying to compare heights with my friends I unconsciously try to tiptoe a little bit so it doesn't make me look as short >:c

5'6 is overrated anyway

- personality
- good humor
- common sense

thats pretty much my 'turn on' for some reason, anything else guys do doesnt matter to me. neither does appearence, i've lost interest in guys who had a perfect face complexion yet their personalities were sh-t

Last edited:
since people are talking about heights, i'm just gonna say i'm 162cm and asian, and i'm as tall as or taller than most of my family lmao (using cm is a lot more accurate than feet and inches and accuracy is important!!!) but yeah i noticed i'm not....that short in comparison to the population at my school. i'm about the same height as a lot of guys i pass, which i find rly surprising. so ideally, it's pretty attractive when a guy is at least like 4 inches taller than me (but lol my kpop ultimate bias is a tiny lil thing)

i also love attractive voices? idk how to explain my subjective idea of an attractive male voice but it's often on the deeper side? i also love when a guy dresses well. harder to find than it should be.

Money.

... Ok seriously though, hair that suits the person and voices are a thing for me. Hair as in, sometimes people shave their head and it really doesn't suit them. But for others, it's totally fine. Oh, I really don't like the sideswept haircut though. That doesn't suit anyone.

Also clothes. Specifically suits. Especially well fitting suits. gah.

big hands and looks at you and when you catch them looking at you, they look away all shy nd stuff.

freckles
idk why, but not so much freckles. like 2 or 3 freckles are fine.

not freckles the fugly duck in ac

and people who write neatly and not scribble or chicken scratch. and someone who loves to read.

There's no such thing as someone with 2 or 3 freckles though lol

Back