• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turn ons.

-shaggy hair
-dimples
-is funny
-is awesome
-treats others well
-good personality
-likes video games
-likes TV
-sometimes glasses
-Any kind of hair, mostly black, blonde, and orange
-blue, or unique mulit-color eyes, two different colored eyes, green eyes
-Casual clothes
Dat's about it.

I really like bones, like seeing and feeling someones bones. Especially clavicles, wrist bones, pelvic bones... mmmm... they are just so pretty... maybe cause I can't see or feel mine.

No but seriously

-Booty
-Video games
-Likes to eat
-Sleep a lot, like me
-Motorcycles
-Stupid movies
-Long hair
-Glasses
-Wears my big boy clothes
-Short af

- - - Post Merge - - -

SAME so my glasses look kinda crooked in all of my pictures ;-;

Dem feels. Its why I never wear mine in pics.

im not symmetrical either, the right side of my face looks kinda different from my left and i dont like it

No but seriously

-Booty
-Video games
-Likes to eat
-Sleep a lot, like me
-Motorcycles
-Stupid movies
-Long hair
-Glasses
-Wears my big boy clothes
-Short af

Damn that sounds like a strange on point description of me .-. Only I'm not that short if you think 5'4 is tall.

I'd fit in a team if it was all about eating, sleeping, and playing video games all day I'm hella lazy ~.~

I'd be one of the top members considering someone stepped on and broke my glasses before owo

Last edited:
im not symmetrical either, the right side of my face looks kinda different from my left and i dont like it

Well most faces aren't perfectly symmetrical anyways~

anyways, is 5'2" considered short, for a girl? Most of the people I'm around are around pretty short so it seems normal to me.

Last edited:
Well most faces aren't perfectly symmetrical anyways~

anyways, is 5'2" considered short, for a girl? Most of the people I'm around are around pretty short so it seems normal to me.

I'm a tiny bit shorter than 5'2 and people think I'm waaaay smaller than my friends who are that height @_@ so I don't think it's that short!

I feel pretty short and I'm 5'2, and I'm still underweight for my age/height. There's a freshman at my school who's like 6'2 ;_;

I'm a tiny bit shorter than 5'2 and people think I'm waaaay smaller than my friends who are that height @_@ so I don't think it's that short!

Phew ok xD hm maybe your just really petite?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel pretty short and I'm 5'2, and I'm still underweight for my age/height. There's a freshman at my school who's like 6'2 ;_;

Eyyy me too, same height and underweight. Damn I don't know anybody that tall ;-; and a freshmen too

Back