-good personality
-likes video games
-likes TV
-sometimes glasses
-Any kind of hair, mostly black, blonde, and orange
-blue, or unique mulit-color eyes, two different colored eyes, green eyes
-Casual clothes
Dat's about it.

I really like bones, like seeing and feeling someones bones. Especially clavicles, wrist bones, pelvic bones... mmmm... they are just so pretty... maybe cause I can't see or feel mine.

No but seriously

-Booty
-Video games
-Likes to eat
-Sleep a lot, like me
-Motorcycles
-Stupid movies
-Long hair
-Glasses
-Wears my big boy clothes
-Short af

- - - Post Merge - - -

SAME so my glasses look kinda crooked in all of my pictures ;-;

Dem feels. Its why I never wear mine in pics.

im not symmetrical either, the right side of my face looks kinda different from my left and i dont like it

No but seriously

-Booty
-Video games
-Likes to eat
-Sleep a lot, like me
-Motorcycles
-Stupid movies
-Long hair
-Glasses
-Wears my big boy clothes
-Short af

Damn that sounds like a strange on point description of me .-. Only I'm not that short if you think 5'4 is tall.

I'd fit in a team if it was all about eating, sleeping, and playing video games all day I'm hella lazy ~.~

I'd be one of the top members considering someone stepped on and broke my glasses before owo

Last edited:
im not symmetrical either, the right side of my face looks kinda different from my left and i dont like it

Well most faces aren't perfectly symmetrical anyways~

anyways, is 5'2" considered short, for a girl? Most of the people I'm around are around pretty short so it seems normal to me.

Last edited:
Well most faces aren't perfectly symmetrical anyways~

anyways, is 5'2" considered short, for a girl? Most of the people I'm around are around pretty short so it seems normal to me.

I'm a tiny bit shorter than 5'2 and people think I'm waaaay smaller than my friends who are that height @_@ so I don't think it's that short!

I feel pretty short and I'm 5'2, and I'm still underweight for my age/height. There's a freshman at my school who's like 6'2 ;_;

I'm a tiny bit shorter than 5'2 and people think I'm waaaay smaller than my friends who are that height @_@ so I don't think it's that short!

Phew ok xD hm maybe your just really petite?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel pretty short and I'm 5'2, and I'm still underweight for my age/height. There's a freshman at my school who's like 6'2 ;_;

Eyyy me too, same height and underweight. Damn I don't know anybody that tall ;-; and a freshmen too

Back