• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turn ons.

Albuns

Tough With All Dah Fluff
Bells
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
There's a thread about the qualities than people find appalling, so why not a thread about the characteristics that makes you squeal, fawn over, or admire someone?

For me, it would have to be people with knowledge in many fields, yet not an expert in any of them. A jack of all trades, I guess.

So what about you, what turns your brains or dingalings on?

lol that last part thoh...uhm in everyone

-being cute, except only when they aren't trying xD one girl i know is just so adorable
-if theyre very good at a sport.
-guys with dark hair and glasses...
-when a guy shows fondness for something/someone in particular

Last edited:
freckles
idk why, but not so much freckles. like 2 or 3 freckles are fine.

not freckles the fugly duck in ac

and people who write neatly and not scribble or chicken scratch. and someone who loves to read.

nice eyes (/ ‘з’)/

also the ability to take care of yourself. so like if you're madly overweight and just eat junk food all day and never exercise just no

Being kind to others, science nerds, shyness, and more than anything else a love for animals. If I see a guy hugging an animal or talking about his pets I'm in trouble.

Being kind to others, science nerds, shyness, and more than anything else a love for animals. If I see a guy hugging an animal or talking about his pets I'm in trouble.

I'm all that except for being a science nerd, haha~
Better watch out, I'ma come and shove an alpaca in your face while hugging it! >:3

Well they have to be alive (im not into that necrophilia stuff),then im hoping they have all the nessarry organs (i aint giving you no kidney on the first date), Then you i have to like you (Im not dating some random), But most importantly I love it when they live on earth (im not moving to mars for you).

Openly sexual. Open to new experiences, new foreplay, new positions and sexually active. I love this. This is one of the best things.

Hmmm....
large hands. No particular reason, I just find hands very beautiful.
Intelligence. Someone who can actually talk with me. This is chemistry, too, I suppose.
A tough exterior that hides a really sweet side. This is an odd one, I suppose. Basically, most of the time they'd be silent or very direct or sarcastic, but when it really comes down to it, every now and again, they'd be sweet. I know it sounds silly but I am very attracted to this.

A nice smile really does it for me
Nice personality, fun to be around
Kind-hearted, good with kids
A fun laugh and someone who can make me laugh

Back