Big Lies

"I'm gonna start my summer work now."

I have been using that lie for 2 and a half months now.

What i say vs. what i mean

"i'm going to sleep now" = "im staying up for two more hours watching youtube so dont freaking bother me"

"what are you doing?" = "im being kind of creepy so i add a smiley face at the end to not seem as strange, i just want to know."

"sorry i dont know the answers either" = "do your own freaking work sheesh"

Teachers

"Dont be afraid to ask me questions" >> then acts pissed when you do
"There's no such thing as a stupid question" >> then says "how do you not know this? Im not telling you

This is why i dont ask questions in class

Last edited:
Friend: "Hey wanna go out later?" (texting)
~few hrs later~
Me: "Sorry I was busy"
In reality: I don't want to hang out cause I'm too lazy and want to do nothing c.c

Friend: "Hey wanna go out later?" (texting)
~few hrs later~
Me: "Sorry I was busy"
In reality: I don't want to hang out cause I'm too lazy and want to do nothing c.c

Omg that's literally me. I feel sort of guilty but-not-really because it's my free time and I want to spend it like I want to. I mean, I'm not technically lying to say i was busy, I had a pretty full day of laying in bed.

when you want an opinion of yourself and someone says "oh you're so beautiful and you should have more friend"

when actually they think exact opposite

Scrolling down facebook newsfeed:

-I'm ugly
-I have like, 0 friends
-1 like= ?1
-Repost or else a dead girl will kill you, here's proof!!!
-I'm so sad, don't ask why... Why? Inbox me xx-
-He was the love of my life... I'll never love again. One week, and 7 boyfriends later I'll never love again :(

Scrolling through YouTube:

- Sub for sub
-Oh noes, he hacked my subscribers to go to his channel
-My channel is way better! -Goes to channel, 0 videos-
-No, this was my content originally!! They stole it from me!
-Buzzfeed

Scrolling down facebook newsfeed:

-I'm ugly
-I have like, 0 friends
-1 like= ?1
-Repost or else a dead girl will kill you, here's proof!!!
-I'm so sad, don't ask why... Why? Inbox me xx-
-He was the love of my life... I'll never love again. One week, and 7 boyfriends later I'll never love again :(

Scrolling through YouTube:

- Sub for sub
-Oh noes, he hacked my subscribers to go to his channel
-My channel is way better! -Goes to channel, 0 videos-
-No, this was my content originally!! They stole it from me!
-Buzzfeed
Well, that's the internet for ya. Everyone's an attention wore lately.

Last edited:
"I have read and agreed to the terms of service and privacy policy." I'd actually be pretty surprised if no one is guilty of this.

A little lie that all my friends took place in for 2 years because our one friend was gulliable xD

Back in freshman year of highschool, My one friend was really into harry potter all her life, and they were finishing the last movie so we had a major crush on ron weasely older twin brothers, ( the actor name was olivier) and so one day she was talkign about them and had their picture on her phone, so one day my other friend adked who they were and she jokingly said that this is Olivier and hes my love of my life! she believed it. So I play'd along and told her yeah! they currently are enrolled on an college in england, and that he was 26 ( mind my friend was like 15 at the time) so she started freaking out liek HES TO OLD ! etc XD we all played along for 2 years until we told her.
Edit: i shoudl say she meant to say yeah hes my boyfriend

Last edited:
In my school there was a girl who lied a lot when we were younger. She doesn't go to my school anymore but some of the lies she told:
1. She once said that she was blind ("i go blind from time to time!!") and had to be led by other people. My friend is still upset over this because she believed her lol
2. she came up with some adventure or w/e and said a guy in a black house was stalking her and had put up cameras in a tree
3. she lied about being in a relationship with a guy in another class, something everyone knew wasn't true
3. she once actually said that everyone in her family had a police car. wtf girl????? she was like 8 but still, I don't see why she would ever say that, like, did she actually think anyone would believe her??

then I know another girl who still says small lies to get attention like "i forgot my bag" and then she says "LOL JK IT'S RIGHT HERE" and everyone is like???? what??? why would you lie like that???

"I have read and agreed to the terms of service and privacy policy." I'd actually be pretty surprised if no one is guilty of this.

Heh...heh...heh

"I finally cleaned my room, and it'll never get messed up again!"
*Few days later it's messed up again*

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I lie to my villagers in AC all the time because I never have the heart to say no.

"Catch me this bug/fish/come to my house later/get me a fruit please! ☺️"
"Okie :D"

*forgets or is too lazy to do it*
I'm a horrible mayor.

And I lie to my villagers in AC all the time because I never have the heart to say no.

"Catch me this bug/fish/come to my house later/get me a fruit please! ☺️"
"Okie :D"

*forgets or is too lazy to do it*
I'm a horrible mayor.
OMG,same!

- - - Post Merge - - -

-Buzzfeed

Its bad i like buzzfeed a little?
*prepares for shield*

Back