• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Big Lies

tybalt_cake

heavymetallover
Bells
Lobo
So,as the title says
Post the most used lies you see everyday
Or the most stupid one

Last edited:
I remember one day when I was in high school I had a class with this girl who really loved being the center of attention, and she came into class telling people she couldn't speak because her throat hurt so bad and when she tried to talk it sounded all raspy and it sounded like she was sick. Of course, all the guys were like "awwww Brookie are you okay????" And they would be like "leave her alone she's sick!!!"

My classes were kinda long in high school, so like 45 minutes into class I look over and this girl is talking just fine. She's laughing and being her normal obnoxious self. But like 10 minutes later the teacher calls on her and she's back to her "I can't speak" bull****. Like why even lie about something so small for some attention? I thought it was the dumbest lie.

"I'm 16," or some other age which is a claimed by most twelve year olds on the forums

its so annoying when kids lie about their age but the way they type and everything makes it so obvious they're lying >.<

Last edited:
So,one day,my family and (obviously) me went to the chruch,so,the reverend comes like:
"Jesus also wanted money and he wanted bills"
And then my mom come like:
"But Jesus didnt say that"
And guess what!:
"And jesus,sayed,the devil would come and say jesus didnt wanted"
*sigh*...Seriously?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you don't stop making that face it'll get stuck like that forever sweatie :)

:)
This face?

Don't eat the watermelon seeds. The seed will grow into a watermelon and your stomach will get really big.I heard this one a few times growing up.

Don't swallow your gum. It wont digest. There was this girl that had a huge belly. The doctors cut out a huge wad of gum that had been there for years.

T.V. makes your brain rot. LOL. I say this one to my kids all the time.

So,as the title says
Post the most used lies you see everyday
Or the most stupid one

You're....you're profile pic is jetix. I used to watch it so much as a kid. That seriously threw me for a loop.

Anyway, lies. My favorite: are you okay? This is an attempt to sound caring when one really doesn't care. I will say 'no' when I'm not, because I'm trying to be brutally honest with everything right now, and people don't know what to do when you say that. They blink, surprised, and say: oh. okay.

You're....you're profile pic is jetix. I used to watch it so much as a kid. That seriously threw me for a loop.

Anyway, lies. My favorite: are you okay? This is an attempt to sound caring when one really doesn't care. I will say 'no' when I'm not, because I'm trying to be brutally honest with everything right now, and people don't know what to do when you say that. They blink, surprised, and say: oh. okay.

lel,i hope ur childhood came back to ur head (WHY JETIX,WHY TT-TT)

@TheGreatBrain
2006:
Ur brain will rot with alot of TV!
2011:
Ur brain will rot with alot of videogames!
2015:
Ur brain will rot with alot of computer
See the evolution?

I'm a magnet for the homeless and beggars (who aren't necessarily homeless) in my city and hear "could you spare some change for the bus?" almost everyday. It's not for the &#@ *@&$ bus, if they really wanted to ride they could do it for free. The driver ain't gonna stop them. It's to feed their drug habits or as a way to scrape by without actually having to work for it. It's incredibly annoying to get solicited even when I'm obviously in the middle of something with no break. They look at me, spot some lanky nerdy looking guy and all they see is a sucker. I just ignore them, not so much as looking at them. If they wanna get pissy; their attitude, their problem. Don't be a sucker, don't give handouts.

"You wear glasses because you play video games all day, they make you blind" yeah okay then why does my older brother who plays them 24/7 have 20/20 vision

I Love YOu... Because, life is terrible And cruel and Everyone Dies eventually; there Is No such thing as Love... we are merely filthy Animels cursed to Search for Something that does Not Exist... Life has No meaning, I Cut myself because I want to die, Because Everything is a Lie... Even Reality, we Are fat obese AmeriCans but we are Delusonal and think we are Good, yet.. We... Are Evil. hail satan six six six

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I'm okay" & "I love you."

ninja'd kind of

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg i think i'm going to get 666 bells from that post what are the odds lol

"Keep it up and I'll send you to Vietnam and have you work on farms."

No wonder I hate my parents.

"No offense, but...." No. Stop right there. If you have to start your sentence with 'no offense' then you're about to say something offensive.

Also Santy Clause, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and Mick Jagger aren't real, all made up, sorry if your parents lied to you kids. ;}

"No offense, but...." No. Stop right there. If you have to start your sentence with 'no offense' then you're about to say something offensive.

Also Santy Clause, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and Mick Jagger aren't real, all made up, sorry if your parents lied to you kids. ;}

I don't believe anymore =_=

Back