• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ask lacu

Where did you get the nickname Z from?

are zari & rosalie your otp?? :rolleyes:

okay i have more questions:
why did u choose to marry me?
what's your favorite color?
are you good at Pokemon?
Who's your favorite pokemon?

Where did you get the nickname Z from?

are zari & rosalie your otp?? :rolleyes:

From my name.

okay i have more questions:
why did u choose to marry me?

because you asked and I'd feel bad if I said no
besides I might as well join the marriage bandwagon, and you seemed sweet so why not? cx

what's your favorite color?

blue

are you good at Pokemon?

Yes, but I don't have perfect iv's or battle ready or any of that; I just use an intuitive approach (and doesn't that work well -.-)

Who's your favorite pokemon?

Too hard to choose just one, so let's go with Caterpie, Butterfree, Ditto, Salamance, and Shiny Magikarp

Have you finished Christmas shopping?

Erm... well not exactly. I mean I didn't begin my shopping in the first place. My gifts this year are going to be coloured pencil drawings and gem cabochons I make, with hand-made cards, so I don't need to.
I always enjoy making gifts rather than buying them, unless someone asks for something specifically. It gives them more meaning knowing I put my time and energy into them ^.^

awesome B)

8D yass

ok

um do you think im annoying?

no, not really. people misunderstand you and sometimes things get mixed up or someone overreacts, so I could see why you're asking. I don't think you're annoying tho.
cool :)

Last edited:
Back