• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ask lacu

Who's your best online friend?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, is this funny?
fnaf___chica_s_pot_solo_animation_by_smappa_art-d82awca.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

What about these? Makin u laugh yet?
th.jpg
funny-friday-pictures-8.jpg
funny-photos-130516-1.jpg
a-funny-spongebob-pictures.jpg
This one is my personal favorite.
tumblr_m1qc6mX4Qr1rr3l61o1_500.jpg
Ooh, these too.
tumblr_m2jlzgAEki1rr3l61o1_500.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mind-Blown.jpg

Who's your best online friend?

Also, is this funny?

attachment.php

Cat one ^ was kinda funny and cute

That's hard to say. Do you mean online I haven't met in person? If so, then it's someone who isn't on the forum.
Or do you mean best friend on the forum? If that, then I honestly couldn't choose xD I know wayyy too many nice and caring people on here, it would be impossible to choose just one~

Last edited:
Okie. Gives you trophy filled with cookies~ You deserve it! *huggles*

Yesss I used to only turn on the TV only for ATLA ;^; r.i.p. best show ever watched on TV next to dora the explorer jk

What would be your favorite element? And why c:

Okie. Gives you trophy filled with cookies~ You deserve it! *huggles*

c: Thank you!!

Yesss I used to only turn on the TV only for ATLA ;^; r.i.p. best show ever watched on TV next to dora the explorer jk

What would be your favorite element? And why c:

Netflix bby AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DORA

Water, since I always thought it would be the most fun to control c: (plus that blood-bending would be awesome LOL jk)

LOOOL who would you blood bend and why xD (I GOT HULU PLUS AND NETFLIX DOUBLETIME BBY)

Back