• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ask lacu

sounds good. Favorite way to eat your cereal?

I haven't eaten cereal in 5-8 years LOL
But when I used to I put in almond milk or had it dry

How do you pronounce the letter "Z"?

What language is it from? English: "Zee" Greek: "Dzay-tah" Spanish: "See" or one of those variants

Did you win anything in the giveaway?

50 TBT from one of the mini-giveaways within it (you had like 5 seconds to quote her before everyone else did and my internet didn't fail me that time xD) otherwise, nope.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is your weiner
I've been asking everyone that lol

LOL sorry XD
I'm not eating a hot dog rn tho o:

Last edited:
Lol that was pretty punny lol. That was terrible. But what is your favorite beverage?

Lol that was pretty punny lol. That was terrible. But what is your favorite beverage?

XD naw, it would be better if I haven't heard that one too many times.

And probably green tea. Plain green tea without sugar or any sweeteners. My friends all think I'm so weird.....

Worst Pickwick tea ever?
I've horrible experiences with Pickwick tea and I had way too many almost-puke experiences thanks to that lovely brand

Worst Pickwick tea ever?
I've horrible experiences with Pickwick tea and I had way too many almost-puke experiences thanks to that lovely brand

I haven't tried that brand, but now that you mention that, I think I'm never going to

I haven't tried that brand, but now that you mention that, I think I'm never going to

You're free to explore it, but just wanna ask you.
Cucumber & Mint
Grape & Lemonverbena
Applepie
Do those sound like delicious flavours to you????

You're free to explore it, but just wanna ask you.
Cucumber & Mint
Grape & Lemonverbena
Applepie
Do those sound like delicious flavours to you????

XD Maybe I'll try it.....

And yes o: they do
cucumber & mint sounds the best imo

Back