Any Dota 2 Players?

dota sux shud play superior moba like league of legoland. replays and sandbox mode are for casual scrubs

dota sux shud play superior moba like league of legoland. replays and sandbox mode are for casual scrubs

Nah, League is for people who have wooden PC's.

Love me some Dota OP. I play some Heroes of the Storm too but not too much. Keeper of the Light and Disruptor are my favorites.

Nah, League is for people who have wooden PC's.

Love me some Dota OP. I play some Heroes of the Storm too but not too much. Keeper of the Light and Disruptor are my favorites.

That's nice! I don't lean on the intelligence side much, I just use Zeus on occasion.

I actually use and love a lot of heroes. There's Slardar, Tusk, Slark, Bloodseeker, and sometimes Bounty Hunter xD

What's your Steam ID? We should plat sometime.

Dota 1 was my first Moba game
Then I moved to Dota 2
Then I moved to League
Then I moved to Heroes of the Storm
And I went back and became a League peasant.

I played Phantom Assassin and Luna ._.

That's nice! I don't lean on the intelligence side much, I just use Zeus on occasion.

I actually use and love a lot of heroes. There's Slardar, Tusk, Slark, Bloodseeker, and sometimes Bounty Hunter xD

What's your Steam ID? We should plat sometime.

Here's my profile.

College starts up again next week so I'll be playing much less but yeah, I love playing support. Also, a Keeper that knows how to aim his Illuminate is a monster! Especially with Bloodseeker. I'll drain their mana and you finish them off and if anyone lives well just rupture them!

Back