• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Two New Weapons Coming Tomorrow Night!

Holla

Easter Moon
Cherry 🍒
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Nintendo of America just posted this on twitter:

image_33.jpg

Source

What do you guys think? ^.^

Last edited:
The Bamboozler and a new Nozzlenose alt.

Apparently the Bamboozler is a charger with very short range but a quick charge time, except slower than the Squiffer. I've also heard it takes two hits to kill so... probably not the best. xD

-waits ages for new weapons-
-gets weapons i couldnt care less about-

Just gimme a new splosher and splatling

the bamboozler would pair perfectly with the famitsu splatoon outfit omg

-waits ages for new weapons-
-gets weapons i couldnt care less about-

Just gimme a new splosher and splatling

Well, they definitely exist, but since they're the most recent weapons to be released, I'm guessing they wanted to space them out a bit better.

Bedazzled Splattling is going to look amazing.

All I want is the splosher with the slash wall and kraken ;u;

I'm not completely sure about the bamboozler. And I don't know which nozzlenose that is so idk.

I'm looking forward to the hydra splatling though.

I remember seeing somewhere that the bamboozler was supposed to have longer range than the squiffer (by a little) and charge speed is ~2x faster. Only down side is it doesn't kill in one shot.

And this video makes me believe that it's range IS a bit longer + faster charge speed than squiffer..so ya.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YQoNcciaqI

Not too excited for it tho. I'd rather have the carbon roller deco as the weapon remake cause seeker bomb rush and I just like carbon rollers >u<

Last edited:
Not too excited for it tho. I'd rather have the carbon roller deco as the weapon remake cause seeker bomb rush and I just like carbon rollers >u<

I agree I too love the Carbon Roller. I wasn't a fan of it at first since I was used to the Krak-On Splat Roller, that and the only really good thing about the Carbon Roller is it's speed. It's damage output and range are terrible. It'd probably help if I was better at using it's special the Inkzooka but eh I wish it had Bubbler instead to help make up for how poor it is offensively. At least I find about half the time as long as I have enough ink I can put the roller down and run away (even from Krakens) and since the roller is so fast they can't catch me (usually) lol. The thing I hate the most though is how rolling over other inklings in either form won't kill them. It usually gives them just a second to splat me first before I can get a second hit in (or a couple of I hit them in squid form as it can be hard to find them again for a second hit). The Carbon Roller has great potential I just wish it was slightly more balanced, but not too much to make it too powerful.

These new weapons sure look interesting and I'm definitely going to try them out. I doubt I will ever really use them much though, but only time will tell.

Back