• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your absolute favorite thing about Animal Crossing?

AmericanBeauty

❀ Classic ❀
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pavé
Red Rose
May Birthstone (Emerald)
What is your absolute favorite part?
For me it would be creating a world of my own
OR
discovering new things to do and achieve (ex: get a golden axe!)
Then again, shopping is pretty fun, too...
Comment!! :)

My favorite thing is the villagers. It's just so much fun to build friendships with them! Plus I love to get away from the real world with animal crossing. So there's that too.

Definately the houses. I love creating fun, unique rooms.I love that the furniture can be customized with patterns in new leaf, because I can make one of a kind rooms that no one else has.

The escapism, a bit like Bwazey said. When real life is a bit too much, my AC town is there, and everything is manageable.

My favorite thing is the villagers. It's just so much fun to build friendships with them! Plus I love to get away from the real world with animal crossing. So there's that too.

I totally agree, though I have trouble choosing what to do with my villagers. To move out or not to move out lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Definately the houses. I love creating fun, unique rooms.I love that the furniture can be customized with patterns in new leaf, because I can make one of a kind rooms that no one else has.

Same! I love interior design irl so doing it in the game is so fun (and doesn't cost thousands of dollars/whatever currency you may use)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The escapism, a bit like Bwazey said. When real life is a bit too much, my AC town is there, and everything is manageable.

I agree completely. I try not to let it be better than my real life, though, because then i'll just get dragged down into a whirlpool of sadness and missing out on things

My favorite thing is designing my house and shopping (irl I hate shopping except shopping for books that I want to read or video games; as opposed to books I need for college <.<).

My favorite thing is designing my house and shopping (irl I hate shopping except shopping for books that I want to read or video games; as opposed to books I need for college <.<).

yess! so hard to figure out what to put in each room, though.
you should try shopping online! less stress, I think

Being a (peaceful) Queen & creating a little world. It's a nice change of pace from other games.

I agree entirely with all these responses. Its hard to pick just one ;v;

My favorite thing is the escapism. In the game, everyone likes me and is my friend and nothing is really stressful and mostly everything is happy.

For me, villager interaction is simply what makes playing animal crossing such an intimate affair.

the villagers/npcs and the music. also how adorable my mayor is.

I love the design aspect, designing your exterior of homes, each separate room, the entire TOWN. And obv. the collecting/shopping that goes along with designing interiors.

Plus the huge range of villager personalities and species is exciting! you never know what you're gonna get to start with or how you're town gonna grow, even with planning your villagers out, it rarely ever goes just ow you want. And even though it can get frustrating i's sorta the fun of it.

Back