Would you use a gender neutral bathroom?

Would you use a gender neutral bathroom?

• Total voters
I was having this conversation with my brother a few days ago and he said something somewhat alarming.
"I'm not comfortable sharing a bathroom with someone who's attracted me!!"
ok first of all
why are you flattering yourself so much?
Second, people aren't going to the bathroom to scope out potential partners, people are going to the bathroom to actually use the place.

Anyway, in regards to the thread I'd have no issues using a gender neutral bathroom.

I was having this conversation with my brother a few days ago and he said something somewhat alarming.
ok first of all
Second, people aren't going to the bathroom to scope out potential partners, people are going to the bathroom to actually use the place.

Anyway, in regards to the thread I'd have no issues using a gender neutral bathroom.
You mean you don't peek through the cracks in hopes the person in there might be your future spouse!?

ok first of all

Quick question

Ever heard of something called a glory hole

If it didn't have a gender sign on it but I had to go, I'd still use it. I'm not super picky where I pee unless it has **** all over it. Then again, maybe it wouldn't because the thought of no gender sign on it would make a lot of people uncomfortable and it might be cleaner than normal bathrooms.

I mean, the bathroom in your house isn't a specific gender,and everyone uses it just fine. (I'm hoping)

Quick question

Ever heard of something called a glory hole

I feel like glory holes were just explained but I still have no idea what they are.

But anyways, I would definitely use a gender neutral bathroom.

Last edited:
Don't know if you're asking me this with the intent of implying that gender neutral bathrooms would see an increase of these or..

Not implying they would see an increase, but definitely implying that people don't go in bathrooms "just to use the place"

Not to mention people have sex in gender specific bathrooms like all the time anyway and as much as I'm neither for or against gender nueteral bathrooms THAT would definitely see an increase like no doubt

Last edited:
Not implying they would see an increase, but definitely implying that people don't go in bathrooms "just to use the place"

Not to mention people have sex in gender specific bathrooms like all the time anyway and as much as I'm neither for or against gender nueteral bathrooms THAT would definitely see an increase like no doubt

ok but you need to realize that people do a lot of **** in bathrooms but that doesnt change the primary use for bathrooms.
do you use your bathroom at home (which is more than likely gender neutral) primarly for sex and glory holes? probably not right. I dont understand why something that is so minuscule is being made into an issue here. I would understand if there was some sort of pandemic sweeping the continent but those are both still things that are not on the rise or anything.

ok but you need to realize that people do a lot of **** in bathrooms but that doesnt change the primary use for bathrooms.
do you use your bathroom at home (which is more than likely gender neutral) primarly for sex and glory holes? probably not right. I dont understand why something that is so minuscule is being made into an issue here. I would understand if there was some sort of pandemic sweeping the continent but those are both still things that are not on the rise or anything.
I never said it changes the primary use what I said was not everyone goes into a bathroom just to use the bathroom as you stated. People snort coke off toilet seats ok but that's beside the point the point is people do all kinds of crazy **** in bathrooms already, and with gender nueteral bathrooms it could get crazier. I'm not going to lie I would get it on in a gender nueteral bathroom and I'd consider myself a pretty normal average person so basically it would likely be on the rise but no need to exaggerate it to the level of "sweeping the continent"

Last edited:

Someone has been watching too many naughty videos.

Last edited:
Ew, I would never use a gender neutral bathroom. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so. :/

I never said it changes the primary use what I said was not everyone goes into a bathroom just to use the bathroom as you stated. People snort coke off toilet seats ok but that's beside the point the point is people do all kinds of crazy **** in bathrooms already, and with gender nueteral bathrooms it could get crazier. I'm not going to lie I would get it on in a gender nueteral bathroom and I'd consider myself a pretty normal average person so basically it would likely be on the rise but no need to exaggerate it to the level of "sweeping the continent"
You do you girl. Sorry if you took my post as rude, not my intent at all!
People are going to have sex in bathrooms, gender neutral or not. Similarly to how people are going to do whatever the **** they want no matter what you tell them.
Sure it could get crazier, but with no real signs of it currently increasing in same sex bathrooms it's just kind of irrelevant to bring up, you know? Was just confused as to why it was given significance. I see it's just a passing thought now. :)

Back