• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you use a gender neutral bathroom?

Would you use a gender neutral bathroom?

• Total voters

MozzarellaSticks

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ANN PERKI
Bells
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
In light of recent events, I got curious. Who would use a gender neutral bathroom? Not a family bathroom, but a public bathroom with separate stalls with no gender attached to it.

I'd use any bathroom that let's me "go"!:p

i dont really care as long as there arent any urine droplets everywhere..or if its clean in general

I wouldn`t use it, I wouldn`t feel as comfortable. As a guy I feel more at ease around guys.

As long as it's an available bathroom and it's the closest one, it's the one that I'm going to be using.

It'd be silly to risk dropping a duke in my shorts over a little self-righteousness.

As long as it's an available bathroom and it's the closest one, it's the one that I'm going to be using.

It'd be silly to risk dropping a duke in my shorts over a little self-righteousness.
What if it was right next to gendered bathrooms?

People can be creeps
I hardly use a public bathroom and if I did, it needs to be clean. Regardless of gender people can be gross.

I wouldn't mind, so long as it's sanitary, quiet, doesn't smell like rancid piss.

What if it was right next to gendered bathrooms?

Literally whichever one is physically closest to me.
If I'm in the middle of the two and they're both the same distance then I don't know I guess the one on the right. I'm right handed.

I don't benefit or lose benefit in any way from using a neutral bathroom, so it's literally inconsequential to me.

Last edited:
idk. I dont like peeing when there are other guys in the bathroom, let alone any girls. I am definitely not opposed to the idea at all, but it would be weird for me as there would be twice as many people in there while I pee.

yes, a restroom is a restroom, you go in take sh!t/P!ss flush clean your hands and then leave, and when it comes to male urinals those can also be in separate stalls opposite from the regular toilet stalls

also it would be so much better then using an Out-house​

Last edited:
Yeah no I wouldn't.
Especially here in the part of England I live in. I use disabled toilets sometimes because it's easier but yeah, other then that no no.

There's a gender neutral bathroom at my university and I've used it before. It's in a relatively small building but there's some diffused ceiling lighting and it probably doesn't get as much traffic as other bathrooms on campus. I didn't really mind to be honest xD. What disturbed me is how cheap my university is in lining that bathroom with lockers LOL.

3 bathrooms probably piss architects off lol yea i would use one why not

It's not fair to people that are transgender (or similar) that we get to stare at them and judge them. I think all bathrooms should be gender neutral.

Back