• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling 💗 Katie's Pwyw Adoption! 💗 | ♥ [Boxes: You Choose!] ⋆ [Price: You Offer!] ♥

How long until you void Freya? >o< I sort of want her but I've seen another villager I want and I can't decide yet! Sorry for being so indecisive. If someone else wants her, they can have her, because that'll make up my mind for me.

i'm lurking for lucy?
i honestly don't know what to do bc i have 6 bells so i can't really reserve her, but i dont want you to void her :(

Hi!

I was wondering if I could put down a reservation for Skye? Thing is, I only have internet access on my DS for about a day or so. If she doesn't become available in that time I'm happy for you to keep the reservation fee. Let me know if this is okay. ^-^

Hi!

I was wondering if I could put down a reservation for Skye? Thing is, I only have internet access on my DS for about a day or so. If she doesn't become available in that time I'm happy for you to keep the reservation fee. Let me know if this is okay. ^-^

Of course! If she doesn't become available within that time, I'll refund your reservation fee since you didn't bail on the adoption of anything c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

How long until you void Freya? >o< I sort of want her but I've seen another villager I want and I can't decide yet! Sorry for being so indecisive. If someone else wants her, they can have her, because that'll make up my mind for me.

I'll probably give her another day before I void her ^-^

Freya
In boxes and open to TBT or art offers c: If you choose art, my characters are here: [x]

Last edited:
hi there! got your pm and sent you the 20 tbt to reserve wolfgang

Skye is in boxes! Make offers in tbt ONLY!

tumblr_moxvr5Thzv1swv1eco9_500.jpg

Last edited:
if it's not a nuisance to you, could you VM/PM me when willow is in boxes?

Back