creepiest villagers?

Rodeo - Creepy cool. Canberra - crazy creepy. Jambette - halloween clown mask creepy ugly beautiful. and then there's Cobb:

I think Cobb takes the cake on this one.

I have Cobb as my first 5 in Rumble. He's still here. At first I was completely freaked out, now I realize he is a FRANKENSTEIN PIG.
He's green. His house is a lab. He is Dr. Frankenstein in Animal Crossing.

In his spare time he probably makes all the gyroids on his lab bench late at night and then buries them in the ground in all our towns. Like a Frankenstein Santa Claus.

And you know what? He's grown on me. I really like him. But he's not a bear. I wish I had a spot for him in my other town. If anyone sees this and somehow is thinking of building a Haunted House/Halloween/Creepy town he'd be perfect. I'd give him to you for free. I'd even trade/pay you so that he has a home. Or tell me that there is a DA with a Cobb out there.

Coco, I absolute love her but combined with her house decor? Ugh major creeper alert.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Pietro -

image.jpg

I was two days into Wild World when Joey came up to me and let me know that since I wasn't there last week he went through my house. It's been awhile since that happened, but I still haven't been able to shake off the creep vibes I get from him.

This one isn't really a villager, but Zipper T. Bunny.

As for actual villagers, Jambette comes to mind immediately. Roscoe is a bit creepy, especially his house, but I think he's pretty cool.

Surprised noone has mentioned Rasher yet.

Creepiest villager has to be Chester. *shivers*

Deena and Cally scare me, personally. Their faces don't look cute at all.

Agree with almost everything else previously listed, yuck.

Peaches, and Ruby, their eyes are just too much for me >_<

Naomi... Her eyes & just everything about her creeps me out...

I never personally had her in my town, but I'm so glad that to this day I haven't. >__<

iolk9uO - Imgur.jpg
Rasher.....creepy?Nah......

This is an obvious choice but Coco is pretty damned creepy to me.Nice enough........but creepy.

I don't get the creepiness behind Stitches and Peaches - I'm pretty sure they're just stuffed dolls? Not souless eyeless etc. things.
I also love Pietro and Cobb, because come one, Pietro is the cutest clown you'll probably ever see.

I almost prefer creepy to cute, I love Mathilda and Roscoe who have the same ~dark~ look, they're just more... interesting? I don't know what draws me to their designs much. Hopper and Buck too, they're not cute and are slightly on the creepy side, I just think they're great. Plus Coco, who is awesome.

tumblr_mz5j3bmdWj1t9wctjo1_500.jpg

THAT HEAD

- - - Post Merge - - -

also in this pic she's eating herself

As much as I love Coco, her utter soulless look in her eyes AND complete lack of emotion in regards to, well, anything, is quite unsettling. I mean, even when I do things like the Shrunk Funk Shuffle in front of her, her mouth barely changes. Or when I sneeze or show shock, she makes the little "shock" noise and the little shock lines appear, but her eyes... they never change. Not to mention I've caught her sleeping standing up... her eyes were still open...

Back